Sick killing method, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo dude!

I never said it was you man! When i said keep up the healthy debates and death to the unhealthy ones, i wasnt referring to you. :lol: you think id do that?

P.T.

Lol - certainly got a few people wound up ;)

I think at least a couple of people said they'd like to to be stomped on if they were terminally ill... - me, I think an anesthetic overdose would be much nicer :) - and alot less messy... ;)

Anesthetic is not easily obtainable here - but clove oil is and works very well. I use it to trim puffers teeth and after they seem unaffected by the process...

I have also used it to euthanize by way of overdose - again very effective and very easy on the keeper compared to some other methods.

No one doubts concusive blow/decapitation is also effective (I can also confirm these methods are very effective (scissors can be easier for small/medium fish)) but can be a little messy. You say the act is quick - a millisecond or whatever - but also take into account the time that the fish is out of the water wrapped in its bag or cloth as you take it outside to face its fate... This method can be not only stressful for the fish but also the keeper - not evryone is so tough and can be quite attached to their pet.

btw - I cann't believe I read through this entire thread.... :X

www :)

No i dont
i know we are friends.
i think it all started when danio threated me physicaly with extreme and brutal violence and called me a thick mancunian(thats people from manchester)

i could have got him kicked off because inchworm asked me if it was a racial slur and i said it wasn't i just found it funny that he thought i was just a thick northern monkey.

so in the light of that i think i have been a saint as have yourself,intertested and i think it was fawke who have all seen what i was trying to do.

Yeah, but what dannio said isn't funny. He has also insulted me because I advised someone not to sell baby hamsters to primary school children, and dannio started calling me all sorts of names. Like the lady I am, i shot one back and got the last word. :p

Aaah, Wolfie, must it always come to this? lol. Thats two of your arguments that you have been insulted in now. Gives us all a laugh though.

Thick northern monkey! haha. What are people from the south then?

I AM A VERY NICE AND A VERY HANDSOME PERSON.
so? Im very good looking too, but what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
Well once I asked if danios needed airation and Danio snapped at me.

well wrs it has nothing to do with it i was just saying.
and as for danio i reckon he's about 12 years old and boy does he act like it.

And to you sailfingirl i wouldn't say anything about southerners because i love all england and am very proud of it.But if push come to shove and there was a civil war i'd call them southern shandy drinking fairies.But as were not, i loves ya all.

This thread is just sad now. Pointless to read after such useless posts from wolfie. Wolfie - I really hope your parents take away your computer because IMO, you're too immature to be using the internet.

well Konrad
I'm 33 have my own house and 3 children
why the hell am i going to listen to you?
how old are you anyway,i reckon about 5 or 6?
if you were to say to me "do you think i was born yesterday" my reply would be "no i would guess the early hours of this morning"

Get a life

This thread is just sad now. Pointless to read after such useless posts from wolfie. Wolfie - I really hope your parents take away your computer because IMO, you're too immature to be using the internet.

Oh my GOD! Here we are having a nice chat, and along comes Konrad and ruins it! I think it might just be you that needs to grow up and get a life. Wolfie happens to be the person who gives us a chance to engage in some healthy debating. If he wasn't here, imo we would all be saying. "medium gravel or small gravel? big tank small tank. Can I have a piranha with a guppy?." necessary and good questions, but my god are they boring! at least we get a good chance to find out who has a fully formed opinion when wolfie starts an argument.

if you were to say to me "do you think i was born yesterday" my reply would be "no i would guess the early hours of this morning"

lol, good answer

And to you sailfingirl i wouldn't say anything about southerners because i love all england and am very proud of it.But if push come to shove and there was a civil war i'd call them southern shandy drinking fairies.But as were not, i loves ya all.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahahaha! Couldn't stop laughing at this one! (I don't like shandy!)

not been on for a full day now almost
and didn't see your defence of me till now sailfingirl and for that Many Many thanks.
I am now trying to think of another thought provoking dabate but at the moment i feel a little tender so give me a little time.

Who honestly puts a dyeing fish in a rag and stomps on it? Humane or not it seems a litltle strange to me. Perhaps people like this were once stomped on as children B)

danio2004 said:
I think that you are just a cruel and sick individual, typical manchunian.
Where in that post dose it say that you are "thick"?
It don't :p try not to spread lies about other people.
I called you a typicall manchunian because you have acted like the stereotypical one that you are.
I saw at you becasue you wond me up, and intended to do so. you are a troll and it is you that deserves to be banned.

Sailfingirl Please point out to me any "names" I called you in my posts. I have re-read them and I cannot see any name calling by me. :p
again another liar on this forum.

I am going to close this thread now. It seems to me that its purpose has been served and the postings are no longer revelent to the topic at hand.

For those of you who are still posting, why not pay a visit to the chat room ? You do seem to enjoy conversing with each other. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back