Sick killing method, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie33

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all

I read somthing the other day on another forum it was titled how to end the life of a terminally ill fish.
It went on to describe various method's of putting a fish out of it's misery
it listed all methods like put in a glass of it own water and put that in the freezer or put the fish in soda water and vinegar etc.....

All these are sick due to the fact that the fish dont die instantanious.

The only method that anyone should consider is bringing your foot down hard on the poor lil fella.And truly end it right there.

DO NOT design any liquid mixture that you assume will kill the fish.
DO NOT flush the fish down the loo
DO NOT chuck it in the bin because your to mard to kill it

DO end it quick
JUST put it in an old rag ,put the old rag on the floor and bring the big foot down on it.

Trust me if a fish could talk it would back me up.

Just make sure it is terminal and can't be treated because it's also a fish crime to consider treatment too expensive to be worth buying.

WHAT

are you actually doubting that my method's are correct
i feel very strongly about all the sicko's that put them in coctails
because there too much of a coward to kill the fish quick

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

yes, when the time comes for me, just wrap me ina rag and stomp on me really good.......................

many of these other methods are a bit more humane than stomping on it. how do you know you stomped hard enough eh? the best method is to do what we do to other animals and to people, put it down using clove oil or something of that sort. they lose consciousness, fall into deep unfeeling sleep and eventually their body shuts down. sure, its NOT instantaneous, but at least they feel nothing, youre assured they die painlessly (instead of stomping on it and maybe only end up crushing half its body..................)

There it goes again "clove oil"
If somebody can't kill a fish clean then there's a problem with the person.

I have no time for bleeding heart liberals who bang on about "humane"

this is the way to end the life of a terminally ill fish.

"May god forgive these people for they do not know what they do"

actually, using clove oil is an appropriate method becase the fish doesn't feel anythign during the process, it just gets a bit googy and falls asleep.

However, the stomping on it method (a bit changed) is also acceptable. Most would wrap the fish in a rag, take a sharp knife and cut off it's head completely in a swift cut. If the fish is too big, take a hammer and smash the head in one quick blow.

While to us it may seem very very brutal to do this, espiecally if you love your fish very much, it IS a quick way to end their death (if you do it quickly). For example, would you rather be slowly frozen to death (you can feel freeze getting onto you) or would you rather have someone just cut off ur head really quickly and give you a quick death?

there is a pinned article somewhere about euthanizing a fish :nod:

so stomping on it, and not killing it right away, so you have to stomp on it again, is more humane??????

geeezzzzzz

Come on phantom
your a smart fella
i expected you too see my point about the sick coctail mixes

you dont have to stamp ,i was just making an example to a much quicker method and a more practical method than coctails.

the point is that you kill the fish swiftly through some method..though stomping might not kill it first try -_-

ok use a hammer or a knife or even back your car over it.

I think your getting away from the point.
and as for clove oil
what fish has ever come back to tell you it doesnt go through a few seconds of agony before it dies.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE me thinks that you should reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back