Show Off Your Tank!

Great mix of tanks.
@HayzH. Bottle of "Kleen off" says it all.

puffer1.jpg

puffer2.jpg

What tank is this? & how many gallons?

Snake - The substrate is Unipac 2-3mm black gravel

Mrs Teriyaki - The tank is a Clearseal 88 litre tank. Easier to state the litres as gallons can differ considerably from UK to US. :good: :)

Taken a month or so ago, it's filled out a little but haven't attempted more pics!

newfishtank029.jpg

My tank so far.
I'm changing from plastic to real plants, so it's a work in progress.
Only 2 plastic plants left to change, any suggestions welcomed.
Oh, the pastic thing at the back is holding moss, I'm trying to grow a moss wall

2bd5feab.jpg

The 55g and 75g I am still working on. I am having trouble getting the look I want. Any pointers?

some sort of external or even an internal rock background might help to make it look a bit more complete and help the fish to stand out more? maybe?

My new tank - open to thoughts and suggestions!!

DSCN0617.jpg

Looks good! Some of your plants at the front though are not aquatic and will rot and die and pollute the tank. I'd add some nice big pieces of wood or rock at the back with some taller plants to bring it all together if I was you :)

Looks good! Some of your plants at the front though are not aquatic and will rot and die and pollute the tank. I'd add some nice big pieces of wood or rock at the back with some taller plants to bring it all together if I was you :)

Oh which plants? Will they be okay for a short while? I am on the look out for something to use as a cave for when I get a plec any ideas? What would you recommend for a taller plant? Thanks :)

Cazgar... Crypts would look well... and loads of them! :D

Jourdan... What kind of look are you wanting?

Minstrel... Biohazard is correct. They are Draecena (sp??) and are actually plants that sometimes are used in Palludariums so need to be exposed from the water. They should do well on your windowsill though. :good:

Thanks Minnt, my Lfs hasn't had many plants in for a while, but will go have a look & see if they have any next week

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back