Shopping List - Tunze Nano Wavebox

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aye, go for it :nod:

A work around for the "cut the plug off and fit a UK plug" is to say it fell off in your hand upon receipt when you got it, should you need to send it back, and therefore was faulty to begin with :rolleyes: If you are anything like me (a bit of a cheapskate and a DIY parts hoarder) you will have a plug in a draw somewhere that's spare and won't want to splash out on a converter if you can help it :lol:

All the best
Rabbut

How did I keep it quiet madam, when I have been talking about it on here for a few days :p

Big Sis x

aka Seffie

:fish:

but shhhh, if you don't tell anyone there is another on UR at the moment :rolleyes:

Right, need more help, which one - both have their advantages and disadvantages:

Ex-Display Godiva in Silver For Sale
39x24x18 276 ltrs + sump - Godiva which was only made in June 08 - has been empty for two months.
It comes complete with the tank, cabinet & basic sump, base mats and all the pipework is in situ and sealed.
She's been all cleaned up £200.00 has some cleaning scratches

so, would have to buy without seeing the scratches (scratches that I could see every day would drive me mad - have asked where the scratches are but am waiting for a reply) - would need to buy a light unit plus DIY a cover as I wouldn't want my Bengals going for a swim in it and believe me they would!

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=150337873809

which is a four month old rio 400 -

so, more water, newer, T5 lighting, would only have to change the tubes - but am looking at £100 more (he has agreed the price)

so for either tank - I would end up with a tank and lighting costing approx. £350

Can I have your thoughts please guys :good:

Seffie x

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats a toughy, I've had a look at the Godiva, its nice and the sump is a nice to have, But personally I really like the rio 400, much nicer tank IMO.

and you wouldn't have to worry about hood. The scrathes would be a concern to me too.

So I think its comes down to whether you want sump or not.

My vote is for the rio 400 :good: and get a refugium :drool:

Come on Colin, what do you say............

Truck - Rio 400
Trod - Rio 400
Ben - Rio 400

Seffie x

where did you go :eek:

Right, just nipped back to UR - the scratches are on the front, she does say they are not easy to see - but i know I will see them :crazy:

So

the vote is now:

Truck - rio 400
Trod - rio 400
Ben - rio 400
Seffie - rio 400
Tiger - rio 400

and my lovely sister is going to bring my birthday forward :kana: and help pay for it :wub:

So will just leave this open for a short while for the other guys to come along and have their say (what happened to BigC though :-( where has he gone)

Seffie x

I would still go to AC Aquatics and buy New. Tank and Sump have it drilled and get your weirs and plumbing done (Delivered to your door)
Keep your Nano going and learn more about different aspects
Add to the build ie stand and equipment as you go along, Whats the rush
ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

PS I just know you wont listen :lol:

You buy the tank and sump and have Trod buy the Cabinet for your Birthday hey presto!
Take your time....no immediate rush.... things will fall into place as and when funds become available.
All part of the fun. IMHO

Most reactions

trending

Back