Shopping List - Tunze Nano Wavebox

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Right been off to look again at AC aquatics, to have that amount of water and a stand is going to cost way more than £350

and yes you are of course right BigC when you say, 'what is the rush', but I would need the cabinet with the tank and sump and I just haven't got that sort of money at the moment - yes could go smaller but it is still going to cost more than the £350

so, as you all knew that I would, i am going to go for the Rio 400 and then one day......................

Seffie x

:fish:

Trod, will it fit in your car?

:rofl:
I just Knew it! You just don't listen!
Why buy something that is just an interim purchase. Buy what you really would like from the start.
Just buy the tank and plumbing, Have Trod buy the cabinet, the sump can be added later as can equipment bargains
I know you like a bargain.
Incidentally where do the hubbies fit into these expenditures, whats their views...
ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

Oh Dear!

They've must have set off already.........

Mr Trod likes to come if not working Mr seffie plays golf on a sunday when most of our trips are had :rolleyes:
They are happy if we are happy :fun: :D

Right seffie, just measured car, tank would fit but not with stand, so would have to make 2 trips :good:

Mr Trod likes to come if not working Mr seffie plays golf on a sunday when most of our trips are had :rolleyes:
They are happy if we are happy :fun: :D

Right seffie, just measured car, tank would fit but not with stand, so would have to make 2 trips :good:

Chappie says he will flat pack the stand, would fit in the car then, yeah? Could take the Bmw as well if would not fit, can always put the roof down

Seffie x

ps we are texting each other as well :lol:

Seffie, I think you made the best choice, I would have voted rio 400 too but had a bad night and fell asleep.

I would think you would get a flat packed stand in a BM.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Tina, must admit wondered where you were - hope you are feeling better and that the drugs are kicking in now :good: you had the injections in your spine didn't you, I would go for the burning of the nerves, It works a treat :good:

I can see a theme here, burning nerves, burning aiptaisia - lets hope we never get the two mixed up :sick:

Seffie x

The drugs are kicking in now, I had acupunture on Friday aswell, yes it is spine. Unfortunately they try 3 lots of injections before going for the burning.

Must admit Andrew caught me looking at much larger tanks than my 55g on ebay yesterday, he did not react how I though he would (thought he would be mad and say you already have 2 what are you looking for etc) but he started looking too. He just kept saying "but where would we put it"

I am working on this!! Tanks are going way too cheap at the moment not to look.

He is definately won over to the larger tank, it means we can have alot of the fish I told him we could not have, like triggers and angels. The only problem is where to put it, we could definately fit up to an 8ft tank in, the problem would be that I would need to either sell the 55g or move it to the other side of the room, problem then is the pool table, he is not exactly gentle when he breaks, I would be scared of white ball ending up hitting the tank. I do love the pool table aswell so would not want to get rid of that.

Decisions decisions

I hope the stand hasn't been flat-packed already. If it has, put aside an extra £200 for a replacement :crazy: IME, if they are disassembled and re-assembled, they wobble like crazy. I would not put a tank weighing around 750KG onto a wobbly stand. Imagine the mess if it collapsed. Seriously girls, do it in two trips unless you want some unforeseen costs :good:

I hope the stand hasn't been flat-packed already. If it has, put aside an extra £200 for a replacement :crazy: IME, if they are disassembled and re-assembled, they wobble like crazy. I would not put a tank weighing around 750KG onto a wobbly stand. Imagine the mess if it collapsed. Seriously girls, do it in two trips unless you want some unforeseen costs :good:

OMG :crazy: quick, i'm off to email seller

thanks Rabbut

Seffie x

He is definately won over to the larger tank, it means we can have alot of the fish I told him we could not have, like triggers and angels. The only problem is where to put it, we could definately fit up to an 8ft tank in, the problem would be that I would need to either sell the 55g or move it to the other side of the room, problem then is the pool table, he is not exactly gentle when he breaks, I would be scared of white ball ending up hitting the tank. I do love the pool table aswell so would not want to get rid of that.

Decisions decisions
mmm, surely OH can build you a shed? :hyper: use some insulation and run some electricity to it and you have a fish room. or move the pool table to the shed ;)

Not enough room truck, pool table is nearly the same size as the shed. Can't fit another one in and shed already full.

If he has dismantled it seffie, take some photos, my other half used to work in kitchens till the recession hit, he may be able to supply you with some fixings to replace the ones that come with the tank. The fitting he can get are a lot stronger, may need new holes drilling but it is a solution if he has already dismantled it.

Not enough room truck, pool table is nearly the same size as the shed. Can't fit another one in and shed already full.

If he has dismantled it seffie, take some photos, my other half used to work in kitchens till the recession hit, he may be able to supply you with some fixings to replace the ones that come with the tank. The fitting he can get are a lot stronger, may need new holes drilling but it is a solution if he has already dismantled it.

Thanks Tina :good: you are a star - will let you know.

smaller pool table? bigger tank :p

Seffie x

Thanks Tina you are a star - will let you know.

smaller pool table? bigger tank

Not a problem seffie.

The issue is not the bigger tank, that can go in the space where I have the 4ft and 2 1/2 ft side by side, the issue then is what to do with the 4ft.

The pool table stays, that is definate, in the country it is a long way to go to a pub, and cold winter nights with pool table and woodburner going are great, what else are we to do when its too cold to go out (don't answer that :blush: ). We don't have kids you see, we are the big kids.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back