Shh...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I guess we might consider that she may have her own emergency or something. Hopefully she and her family are ok.

GOOD NEWS! Evidently she didn't tell everybody but she was out of town and she got home today! Sent her another email so hopefully she sees it! :hyper:

Still no messages. Ugh. Called her and emailed her. Must still be out of town or oblivious. Great.

Still no fish. Still no reply from Victorea. But the breeder has kindly said I can get my money back if she doesn't reply soon. Seems thai-co thinks she's back in town but she isn't awsering any emails and he's already shipped more bettas to her!

YAY! Victorea replied today just saying she was busy bluh bluh, and she's not even gonna charge me for shipping! That whacked off a nice 15 dollars for me... :drool: so hopefully I'll get them on wednesday... squee... She had one more day left and then I would have asked for a refund, lol, the irony.

YAY!!! finaly! i would have gone mental waiting for them! i would have tried ringing her everyday then going mental over the phone! atleast you have 15 dollars left.Maybe buy a betta from the us becuase shipping is only like 5 dollars.get a ct pair or pk pair form petfish on ab.

I've bought from Petfish, well, I liked the fish but IDK not the best quality. And lol... still... it was like 18$ for priority.

Glad to hear they are ok and will be arriving soon

My shopping list
- a light for the male
- some maracyn
- stick on thermometer
- anti-velvet medicine

And I need to
- clean the tanks before they get here
- clean the breeding tank and toss out the plants
- get a new decoration or something for the female's tank

And pray to god I can find some mosquito larvae :rolleyes:

Ohohohoh.... well.. they certainly won't need a heatpack.. it's supposed to be a record breaking heat from 1945, like, 95 degrees :shout:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back