Shh...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Thanks guys :good: I'm still sort of miffed at the MW dealer... last time he cashed my check and he "got mixed up with the adress." At least that rip off was only 4 dollars. If he doesn't write by tomorrow I'm giving him a email, and if he doesn't respond, definately a negative review. The fish have been in transport 5 days... i guess they might arrive on Victorea's today (5 days is an awful long time) and she'll keep them until Monday.

the man from kgbettas(kev) sent some fish to another country and he sent 9,They took a week for them to get there and 6 out of 9 survived.

Yi... I hope mine survive :sad: What happens if they come to the transhipper dead? Will I get a refund?

the transhipper will sned them to you i think then you take a photo with them in the bag and you will get a refund,I would never personaly buy just a couple of fish form thailand due to the risk of them dieing.If i lived in the us i would buy a pair form the us.The chance of them dieing then is only slim.Good luck.They should be ok :good:

That is a long trip! I would not buy from them again. I have seen Betta last much longer in transit. It mostly depends on the packing. Do take pics in the bag, but also put them in fresh water right aft the temp adjustment and you open the bag. When you open the bag the ammonia percent will escalate rapidly due to chemical reactions.

I know :-( I'm scared... do you think the transhipper would have E-mailed me if she had them? I hope they aren't dead :/ I know Victorea and the buyer had a conversation that they forwarded to me because she asked what my shipping adress was. But I don't even know if the fish has arrived yet :/

You will get an email from the transhipper once the betta arrives.

You seem like you are in the same boat as me... My fish have come into the states, but I haven't heard anything else on if they were shipped or not and Linda is out of town, so I have to wait until Monday to hear what happened.

Yeah.. I emailed her asking if it came in. But hopefully they're still alive, shipping out of country sucks huh? :lol:

All shipping sucks! It is always a waiting and anxious "keeping a look out" on pins and toes until they are safely homed and looking well.

Emailed the transhipper last evening asking if she got them since it seems most people screw up when they try to type an email, or asking on the progress, e.g. If 124 people have bought from him I don't think I should be one of the 2 that were unsatisfied. :blink: Also the microworm guy just sent me an email on the wrong adress lol... they're shipping right now... too bad I didn't get my bettas for my birthday :sad: Six days in transport though... sigh...

Still no fish, but I don't expect them until Monday. Transhipper is either a. very lazy, or b. got my email wrong as she's never responded, but the guy that has the bettas was very nice, asking me if I got them, and when I said no, he emailed Victorea asking if she'd shipped them yet. Her lack of response maybe thinks she got my email wrong and she might be looking for payment ? so hopefully I expect to get some awnsers by tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Victorea Earnest ( the transhipper) is on vacation? She hasn't responded to mine or the transhippers email...

I've just sent you a PM with some contact details I found on the web for her, including a phone number and another email address. Not sure if you already have them though.

Most reactions

Back