Shh...

Thanks. :good:

She still hasn't responded... I figured she couldn't yesterday because she got a ship of bettas, but I'm, nervous, they ship in only 4 days!

Had an email in the morning and we sorted everything out. :nod: Priority will only be 15$. I can't see why I'd need overnight express across the bay. :lol:

Congratulations K.J. on winning them, look forward to pics when they've settled in! ;)

Thanks. :nod: It's a waiting game now. It's the sixth so four more days until the boy is shipped, I'm a nervous wreck, this is my first time transhipping and I blew almost all my money on them... hopefully they'll be good breeders, if not, I guess I'll just make more money. If it were sunny I could have washed the car. :rolleyes: I hope the breeder doesn't mind shipping on a Sunday. Anybody know an estimate on how long it will take?

The shipper had to go visit his relative so the shipping is delayed until the 17th so I he can make one big shipment. Hopefully they'll still be randy when they get here ;) Four months old is still breeding quality... right? :lol:

Shipping fish is such an adventure. Very adrenaline pumping during a waiting game.

I know. :shifty: Don't wanna pick them up on my birthday. So hopefully they come before or after that.

Still waiting... impatiently... Four days until they ship! How long is it estimated until they will arrive to the transhipper?

Your trans shipper or the breeder should be able and willing to answer these questions. Stay in touch by email.

Most reactions

Back