Shh...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

K.J.

LUK ITS A FUZBALL
Reaction score
Kari and Mary were not cooperating. :rolleyes: So I baited my mom into letting me bid for a pair. Currently I'm waiting until it's almost over, but it's been on since the 29th and nobody's bidded yet... though maybe they're like me and wait until the very end... anyhow, this is the pair I'm hoping to bid on. I'll tell you if I get em!

fwbettashm1181023868.jpg

What do you think? They're 3.5 months old... the transhipper is just across the bay from me too!

They are gorgeous. MGs and Orange dalmations are 2 of my faves so I'm so in-love with them :wub:
Keep us update on if you win and then when/if they breed for you :)

I sure will. :good:
Watching this auction like a hawk. What do you guys think, should I bid now, or wait until it's almost over? It's been on for almost a week and nobody's bidded but, I thought I should wait to see if somebody was gonna bid a few minutes before so I could overbid them.

25 Hours...
:hyper: :hyper:

I have decided on names if I get them, Ticonderoga for the female and Carillon for the male.

Only 10 1/2 hours left! :hurray:

Wonder why nobody likes him. IS HE UGLY?! :look:

No way is he ugly! They are probably just bidding on purples or blues. I like this guy. the babies should be amazing!!!! :shout:

I know. I was close to bidding for a copper but I couldn't bear it, the last pair I tried was copper butterflies and it's a long story, plus personally I don't like the fact that they don't look very good unless they're under a flashlight... though that might be true for all bettas...

Anyone know where I can get a few picture taking tanks, e.g., beanie baby boxes? For cheap, I only need a few. Like three or something.

Oh and... 8 hours!!!

you could always buy a little tube of silicon and buy some tiny peices of glass and make like a 4x4x6.They cant realy move then and you can take pics.They will only b in there for about 2 mins so no harm done.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back