Shh...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's being shipped by USPS and we get that earlier, so there's about a 75 percent chance I'll get it today.....

70 degrees and climbing up at 11 in the morn' :D

EDIT: actually we'll probably get it by noon tomorrow, I forgot, USPS arrives early soo ;)

I feel bad for them, spending 12 hours in this heat :angry: hopefully they'll get here alive

I'm getting them today. The USPS shipment comes at 11 or 12 and it's 10:15 right now... but i won't be abled to post pics when I get them... my computer is borked and I have to use my '99 computer that can't download pics. ah well...

I GOT THEM! :good: Both are alive and in good condition. The male's fins are nipped, though, so I'll have to make sure no fin rot pops up but with good water changes he'll be fine. They look like the pictured ones except they need to get more coloring in, because they're stressed, and I can tell that the orange on their fins will be much brighter and the green on their body (which is, ATM, brown) will get better.

:good: :thumbs: great news, hope the settle in well

The female is flaring at the male whenever she seems him through the tank... is this a sign they won't breed? :crazy: She doesn't appear to like him much; when I put them together will they just breed or what? It seems every betta I have hate each other.

Nah, I think if she flares back she'll be fine. Mine flared back and forth when I bred them. I'm sure you'll get lots of pretty babies!

That's good to know!
They're settling in well, looks like the female might even have eggs. I might be breeding them in as little as a week :drool:

i put a male in a cup and floated it it two female tanks and they went mental! the male was pooinghim self lol.The more agressive the female,the better,well upto a certain extenct

That's good... the male is crazy too lol, I think they'll make a good match because she can defend herself better... if you leave them in view for too long, the male starts attacking the glass, it's wierd, but he's also like ADD, he finds something to flare at, patrols the tank, then forgets where the mirror/female is :rolleyes: What kind of bettas did you get Hoddy?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back