Re-scaped My Tank, Think It Looks Sweet

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cuprajake

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
been rescaping the tank this aft,

what do you guys think? i love its new look.

newtankshotbaby.jpg

took a couple of hrs to do.

tbh im surprised its not murkier( new word)

to make sure i have enough hiding places i also put in pyrimids of tube in so they can play in that

jake

Your tank is looking sweet now mate. Im gonna offer you 2 bits of advice one you should def listen 2 one its up to you to monitor. Firstly the rock thats leaning against the right hand side of the glass needs to be moved as thats alot of weight for the glass to take and there is more rock leaning against that. Other thing that you need to make a desicion on is you have some highly aggressive mbuna in that tank you can moniter the aggression of you want but I can almost guarantee that the auratus you have in there will cause you problems I would remove them and monitor the others as you seem to have demansoni, Lombardoi, johanni and auratus in the same tank :crazy: I would remove the auratus before they turn evil.

thanks for the advice,

the rock is actually leaning on the foam background,its just an illusion

as for aggresion. my tank is a very peacceful tank. i never see any aggression at all. no chasing no lip locking nothing, but as you say i will monitor it.

cheers jake

its a samsung s830 got it on sale from currys £80.00

8 mega pixel iirc.

eats battery power though ha ha

its a samsung s830 got it on sale from currys £80.00

8 mega pixel iirc.

eats battery power though ha ha

Oh im used to that. Ive got 4 batteries for my 6mp and have always got two on charge :rolleyes: I want to upgrade and your pics look excellent, especially close ups. Mine are really fuzzy and out of focus! Is it easy to work, i.e just point and shoot? Or do you have to set it up for close ups?

Going to look that camera up now!........

yeah it is clear but heres the secret

i use picasa2 photo editing its a free download off google, and is really easy to use, it allows you to crop,sharpen etc

have a look for it and try it out,
http://www.picasa2.com/

as for the camera its fairly easy to use.you do need to read the book though as it has alot of features.

this is it

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_...p;category_oid=

jake

Thanx for the advice, have downloaded that now. The camera isnt not on offer anymore! :( None on ebay either ggrr.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back