Random Thoughts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I really like them. I’ve only watched up to the 2nd season though. My library doesn’t have them and they are so expensive. :(
Its on one of the channel in my country so boring same episode for year.

I didnt wake up until noon today.... bad habits!!! :crazy: :rofl:

Are you kidding me!? I wake up every day at 7:00 sharp. (That’s AM, not PM. ;))
The only time I ever do that is if I have to get up early to go to a doctors appointment.... lol. I usually wake up between 8:45 and 9:45

The only time I ever do that is if I have to get up early to go to a doctors appointment.... lol. I usually wake up between 8:45 and 9:45
I always get up at 7:00 or 6:00. I wish I could sleep in! Lol. :lol:

Quote from my 8yr old brother.... "today I farted and it sounded like a pillager from minecraft" :crazy: :S

This picture is basically representative of everything going on now it’s spring it’s sunny yet we are all still stuck inside alone
I am taking this time to spend some meaningful time with my budgies
D129C9FB-12E2-46B3-8E90-3F2D6B80B97E.jpeg

Cute :) it's so sunny here too. I let my chicks play outside in the grass for a little while

So my family is considering moving back to New Zealand in fall.... I would have to leave all of my fish and my dog and cat and new chickens behind.

I love my fish so much but the hobby is so much more expensive there and I doubt I would be able to afford it. I think it would be too expensive to ship my tank. We would be taking 2 suitcases plus a carry on each. That's 20 suitcases, and whole that is a ton of suitcases it's not enough to take aquarium stuff :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back