Random Thoughts

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah! He owns the phone company we use... it was hilarious! He said he was bored with the quarantine. And he tried yoga and read the first chapter of a book. Said he wanted to use this time to become a better parent but decided that could wait till the kids were older. Said that the phone call lifted the burden and he needed to get it off his chest and he would do it again or call individually

Does anyone like the movie Titanic? I just realized its a fantastic movie, I've seen it 5 times
How have you watched it 5 times but just realized it's great? It is great but I am confused :rofl:

Many years ago when I was a post grad chemistry student, a new post grad arrived - a Thai woman. She said she was looking forward to winter as she wanted to see snow. She was not very impressed with the cold once winter arrived though. But the weather can't have been all that bad as she married an Englishman and never went home.

Many years ago when I was a post grad chemistry student, a new post grad arrived - a Thai woman. She said she was looking forward to winter as she wanted to see snow. She was not very impressed with the cold once winter arrived though. But the weather can't have been all that bad as she married an Englishman and never went home.
I really dont like winter as well, last time I went to Japan and its -27c
too cold for me while the Japan guy seems tobe chill like “cold doesnt bother me anyway” he didnt even wear jacket just T shirt.
My finger tip went black tho :(

Last edited:
I really dont like winter as well, last time I went to Japan and its -27c
too cold for me while the Japan guy seems tobe chill like “cold doesnt bother me anyway” he didnt even wear jacket just T shirt.
My finger tip went black tho :(
I've gone skiing in a t shift before...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back