Random Discussion

5855DB87-08D6-4C03-823F-9FD11F713EB9.png

Idk man. Remember a few years back they had that black Halloween burger? Caused some mass panic when everyone’s poop was suddenly green
Spiderverse burger they did, they used beet juice.
Also, they may not have been refraining from dyes years ago, I think this was more of a "recent" thing...

Also, people's stool can go green, even from natural things... But yah, dyes will definitely do it lol

Savings hint:
If you go to McDonalds often you should always order via the app. You can get 20% of any order of $2-$5 dollars. And can get 30% off on orders over $5. Also many other perks available as well. It's a no-brainer to use the app.

And with all the money you save, you can become a "Supporting Member" on TFF. Just click on the link in my banner to view benefits.

Last edited:
Time for a change? A couple of random facts.

As wind speeds ramp up to storm force, dragonflies stay out longer than any other flying animal.

The speed of light is not constant. It travels at different speeds through different media. At temperatures approaching absolute zero sodium is translucent. Light travels through it at less than 30mph.

Time for a change? A couple of random facts.

As wind speeds ramp up to storm force, dragonflies stay out longer than any other flying animal.

The speed of light is not constant. It travels at different speeds through different media. At temperatures approaching absolute zero sodium is translucent. Light travels through it at less than 30mph.
It was funny... I was like: "Man. I wish there was a reaction that said this was really interesting"... Then I dawned on me: "Oh, we literally have an 'interesting' reaction" 😂

For those in the USA. may you be able to sleep peacefully on the Fourth of July and your neighbors not release fireworks super late into the night. May your neighbors not buy illegally overpowered fireworks that set all the cars in the neighborhood off every time one is released. May your neighbors not severely overstock in fireworks and ruin your sleep every night for the next week. And may you eat good food.

In a completely hypothetical situation where a 55 gallon kinda just falls into your lap…. Ignoring water parameters… what would y’all stock it with?

Honestly I’m just trying to broaden by range of fish because the internet uses like the same 15 fish for recommendations no matter what tank size you google

It would be interesting to see what tank size our users would place in small/medium/large categories. I suspect "large" is 100 gallons plus?

In a completely hypothetical situation where a 55 gallon kinda just falls into your lap…. Ignoring water parameters… what would y’all stock it with?

Honestly I’m just trying to broaden by range of fish because the internet uses like the same 15 fish for recommendations no matter what tank size you google
Probably different kinds of barbs or different kinds of tetras. Just about as much variety as possible. I wanted to do barbs or tetras in a 29 gallon but it isn’t big enough for the species I chose 😭

I love this site for just diving in and finding new species!! It's really cool!
They seem to try and keep it updated as well!

I love this site for just diving in and finding new species!! It's really cool!
They seem to try and keep it updated as well!
Ohhhhh that might be just what I’m looking for 👀👀

I mentioned it causally to my expensive LFS about considering a salt water tank and window (Tank?) licking, and hooo boy I got an absolute LOAD DOWN

Information on sumps, protein skimmers, UV clarifiers, aquarium cooler, live rock, live sand, something about coral and feeding it or how to maintain them and how the cooler is a must if you have coral, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed but I think he rattled off more.

364E8A6A-1D90-49D9-8C80-001BAD069177.gif

Summary of what I got: it’s a lot cheaper and easier to do freshwater 😂😂😂

Most reactions

Back