Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

We have a pair of Canada geese that during the migration back up north, decided to stay and make our little pond their nesting site. They seem to be intrigued by our chickens, and spend a good chunk of the day near the chicken coop just looking at them. Our dog chased them off the first day, but now is very happy to have them here and let’s them be. They have made our few acres their own, and as far as I have seen haven’t left at all this week.

I’m optimistic that we will see goslings in a few months. We’ve had wood ducklings before.
Fingers crossed that the pair of blue herons that also frequent our pond don’t eat the little baby geese.
Pictures?? :D

I have to apologize for the "Canada" in the name.

I spotted a couple of them in my backyard yesterday, and when I went to check a string of ponds in a local unused quarry (potential daphnia spots), I accidentally scared a flock into taking wing. I hope they are just passing through. We didn't have any here last summer.

They are really aggressive, and they poop like crazy. They are flying raccoons with a super mean streak, looking to get that chicken food. Flying pond snails.

I went kayaking with my dad yesterday and saw a Canada Goose just chilling by an island.
We decided to explore the island and ended up finding another goose sitting on a nest.

Imma just put down a random meme I made .
For all my fellow anime watchers and fishkeepers alike, I present...
Image (4).jpg

The elusive, yet famous Irish Red shrimp.

I enjoyed taking a gander at that meme.

I'm testing some of the text options here, don't mind me...

Oh... this...

JavaScript:
How about this??

this blurs stuff I think... Guess we'll find out...

lines on words...

What in the world does this do?

I'm testing some of the text options here, don't mind me...

Oh... this...

JavaScript:
How about this??

this blurs stuff I think... Guess we'll find out...

lines on words...

What in the world does this do?
Huh... Interesting

First I discovered that discord has code format, now this site does to??? Is someone making a digital fish to take over the world? 😱

Python:
if (betta.IsAngry):
    betta.feedSnacks()
else:
    print("Liar. Betta is always angry.")
    betta.IsAngry = true

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back