Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I was an expert on weird TV for kids when my kids were little, but veggie tales were after my parenting days. If I read what Rocky said up there, he says he has heard of cows. We must get him out of the city, even for a drive.
I live in the country areas. I know what cows are 100% lol.
I've milked them, fed them, pet them... But there's different species, I know and I just haven't seen or heard of a cebu in a looong time.
So I recognized the name but I completely forgot what one was lol

Can I complain to Trading Standards about false claims on products?

Soft scoop ice cream which has to be chiseled out of the tub with a carving knife.
Easy peeler fruit which take 10 minutes to remove the peel in 1 mm square pieces.
:mad:

Can I complain to Trading Standards about false claims on products?

Soft scoop ice cream which has to be chiseled out of the tub with a carving knife.
Easy peeler fruit which take 10 minutes to remove the peel in 1 mm square pieces.
:mad:
We put it into the microwave for a bit... Seems to work nicely. We do it for 10 seconds (depending on how hard the ice cream is in the beginning) and continue from there if it needs to be softened more

Soft scoop ice cream is supposed to be soft enough to remove a portion with a spoon though. It reminds me of those blocks of ice cream we had back in the 1950s which had to be sliced with a sharp knife. However, not only has my husband finally found a shop selling strawberry ice cream, it's also real soft scoop, made in Italy.
That's another of my husband's complaints - why do virtually all shops now sell just vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel and sometimes mint. Period. Gone are strawberry and raspberry ripple, his two favourites except he's managed to find some strawberry at last (Iceland, if any UK members also want strawberry ice cream)

I often put the ice cream containers in the microwave . Start on full power for about 15 to 20 seconds. Now you can more easily scoop out the ice cream

Last edited:
Just dont leave the ice cream container in the microwave for too long or you will have a mini ice cream flood on your hands.
54BD9BDB-86D4-40C2-844D-DF5B6DFCB9A9.gif

Last edited:
We have a pair of Canada geese that during the migration back up north, decided to stay and make our little pond their nesting site. They seem to be intrigued by our chickens, and spend a good chunk of the day near the chicken coop just looking at them. Our dog chased them off the first day, but now is very happy to have them here and let’s them be. They have made our few acres their own, and as far as I have seen haven’t left at all this week.

I’m optimistic that we will see goslings in a few months. We’ve had wood ducklings before.
Fingers crossed that the pair of blue herons that also frequent our pond don’t eat the little baby geese.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back