Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

If "doing something right" means grabbing her crotch repeatedly? Yeah. What a great voice, wasted on such garbage. (sorry if that opinion is offensive to anyone; I'm sure she's a fine person. But seriously, what a waste of talent)
Yah I hate it when individuals of any gender sexualize themselves. Especially when their in positions like that because they are role models for others.
We skipped through most of the halftime show... She was sounding great but we just weren't gonna watch it you know 😅

Amazing voice, bad show.

I remember about two years ago I think, there was the halftime show with Shakira and Beyonce. Again, amazing voices, but they need to keep it a bit more PG and not do all the other stuff...

The last few years' halftime shows have gone downhill
I miss the halftime shows of past years
Blues Brothers
ZZ Top
Lady Gaga
Michael Jackson
Bruno Mars
The Blackeyed Peas
The Who
Bruce Springstein
The Rolling Stones
Aerosmith
Stevie Wonder
The Temptations
Dianna Ross
James Brown

Last edited:
Even the 30-somethings in the house were not impressed. Cavorting in snowsuits?
Great Game tho- unusual for a superbowl.
Little Red RIding Hood and her Pillsbury doughboy minions. Weird.

But yeah, what a great game!! One of the better ones I've ever seen--two excellent teams that really brought their best. Both quarterbacks were absolutely amazing, in very different ways. I was impressed by Hurts' ability to consistently get off those needle-threading passes under pressure, and Mahomes' sheer guts finishing the game on that bum ankle. I think my favorite play was Toney's punt return, the way he just danced all around the defenders who had him dead to rights at least twice. Nice clean game, too, with hardly any penalties. Good fun.

Anybody hear what happened to the Chiefs' running back who took the helmet to the chest? That looked like it really hurt, and I don't remember seeing him again.

I thought the penalty on the eagles was iffy at best... and it gave the chiefs a first down near the end of the game which helped the chiefs run down the clock. Eagle fans must have been furious.

The plays in question were look like they will be used in referee school as tricky tests, room for interpretation

330146095_840147790416378_5396013357418163723_n.png

I thought the penalty on the eagles was iffy at best... and it gave the chiefs a first down near the end of the game which helped the chiefs run down the clock. Eagle fans must have been furious.
True. I thought that was a little nit-picky. But earlier they took away the interception/touchdown from the Chiefs, which was also highly questionable, so I figure they evened out.

It was down earlier today. All is well again in fishie land.

Be sure to vote in the Tank of the Month contest.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back