Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pfft, that cat's a pussy. Farmers in Kellerberrin (inland Western Australia) shot a cat and skinned it. The skin went across the back seat of a Ford Falcon sedan. Without the head and tail, the body was over 4 feet long. With head and tail it was close to 8 feet long. It was not a puma, which is what people were saying because they had seen a huge cat taking sheep, it was a feral grey striped moggie that was really fuplie big.

-------------------
It's my cat that's overweight ;)
We have a cat on channel 7 television and his name is Fat Cat. He goes to bed at 7:30pm and wishes all the little kids good night.

Our overweight cat, just for Colin :)

P1000110.JPG

He'll be 17 next month. Not as old as Iti Whetu but catching up :)

His name is Leo (officially Porteous Wonderwall :rolleyes:) He's a pedigree British shorthair. We are his 4th 'owners' or should I say staff. His last owners were friends of our ex daughter-in-law who decided that he needed a new home after getting a dog, then having a baby so Leo was at the bottom of the pecking order. They said the owners before them had to rehome him after realising their child was allergic to him. We have no idea why the first owners rehomed him.

Leo is currently lying on the sofa snuggled up to my husband :)

all these cats are nothing compare to this one
GarfieldCharacter.jpg

this is perhaps the fattest and most obese cat that i have ever seen

That thing needs to lose weight otherwise it's at risk of diabetes, heart disease and kidney problems.
The veterinarian has said nothing about him being as risk of diabetes. He’s just a big cat.

The veterinarian has said nothing about him being as risk of diabetes. He’s just a big cat.
That cat is fat and needs to lose weight. The extra weight will also put more pressure on its back and joints, causing them to wear out sooner.

Here's a way to test it, can the cat jump a 6ft fence? If no, then it's fat.

That cat is fat and needs to lose weight. The extra weight will also put more pressure on its back and joints, causing them to wear out sooner.

Here's a way to test it, can the cat jump a 6ft fence? If no, then it's fat.
Also, more reason for Colin to eat it... Lots of meat on this one. Definitely get em skinnier other wise...

So, what are we randomly discussing? I'm bored

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back