Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I don't know what you mean by this statement.
I mean this kind of writing where I can copy and paste everywhere

Is it true that the only way to carry a rabbit is by their ears?
@corylover5
No, carrying rabbits by the ears can actually result in injury. This is a short video I watched when I first got a rabbit on how to pick them up. Of course, all rabbits have different personalities, and some do not like being held or picked up. https://www.google.com/search?clien...ry+a+rabbit#kpvalbx=_md8GYLubO-up5wL00KPwDQ14

edit: oops haha looks like others got to this before me

Can somebody please clarify the purpose of this discussion, can you just put anything in it, eg a question for help about car maintenance?

Can somebody please clarify the purpose of this discussion, can you just put anything in it, eg a question for help about car maintenance?
You can pretty much post what you want here...like this image below, just keep it clean.

Chickens and marriage.jpg

It's a free for fall, as long as it's nice it's ok to post.

If you need help with a car, start a thread in general chat so the answers will be about your car and you won't have to scroll through here looking for them.

-------------------
Now for my general chat.
MY OVEN IS FIXED AND I CAUGHT A CAT LAST NIGHT. GUESS WHAT I'M HAVING FOR DINNER? :devil:

Most reactions

trending

Back