Random Discussion

I found one thing hard to do with a mask on and that is pick your nose.....oh well we all have to sacrifice a bit don't we.....:no:

What are you doing today?

For me it is a nasty rainy day so no outside activities today. I will just set inside with a cup of hot coco and a movie.
Weather 1-10-21 @ 2_20 PM.jpg

Rabbits can jump but I doubt it would go over a 3ft high fence. It would probably go under the fence/ gate.

Rabbits are best confined to a secure cage when nobody is around to watch them. If they are left to their own devices, they dig warrens and disappear from your backyard, only to reappear in the neighbour's yard.

The other reason you want them confined to an enclosure is for their own safety. They chew on all sorts of things and get killed by cats and dogs. If they are in a secure cage they won't get attacked and injured or killed.

If it's inside a house then that will be fine. Just have a food bowl, water bottle, litter tray and a bed for it. It will spend part of the day eating, the rest sleeping. then you can let it out to run around when you get home.

Like normal day, online learning
(I’m homeschooled)
25% daily Water change (on all tank with a garden hose)
And playing video game as I am a TSF speedrunner.
I'm at home in school too. Still have 20 minutes till it starts so I'm watching youtube videos. Have any of you guys heard of Mario Kart Wii? That's what I'm watching.

I found one thing hard to do with a mask on and that is pick your nose.....oh well we all have to sacrifice a bit don't we.....:no:

Everyone publicly says that is gross, but the reality is that everyone loves that feeling when you have a massive booger making your nostril stick to your septum and you pick a giant nose goblin and the following sudden relief and ability to breathe is almost unnaturally satisfying. Just do it in private, wash your hands and resist the urge to have a quick snack.

One issue I have with masks is this: I rock a beard. We all have heard of hat hair. I get mask hair on my beard. I have hairs going every unnatural way you can imagine. In my mouth, up my nose, to the left and right. Every way but where it should be.

This time the bird got the cat, poor little cat, oh well hawks have to eat too.

This time the bird got the cat, poor little cat, oh well hawks have to eat too.

one time this hawk was in a friends basketball caurt and it had a bird that was too heavya and coiuldnt get over the fence, the next day freind moved the bird outside of the fence and it was gone

Most reactions

Back