Protien Free Algae Wafers?

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Anybody know of a protien-free algae wafer/pellet?
 
I have never heard of such a thing Doresy. I use some flake that is spirulina based and does not contain animal protein, but it has vegetable protein at rather high levels and my mollies go nuts for it.
 
I have never heard of such a thing Doresy. I use some flake that is spirulina based and does not contain animal protein, but it has vegetable protein at rather high levels and my mollies go nuts for it.

I don't know if it even exists but my new Tropheus Duboisi is extremely prone to bloat so I wish to avoid protien but I guess that must be animal protien such as in bloodworm etc.?

I see algae wafers cheaply sold on eBay but it just says protien and not which type :unsure:
 
Get a good quality spirulina flake and feed lots of vegatables. True some spirulina flake has some animal protein int them, but a good portion of it is vegatables. I feed spirulina flakes to my rainbows as a staple. They need high amounts of vegetables in their diet as well, and so far they have done really well.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top