Livestock: Port Acara
Age and condition: Adult (wild caught) beautiful finnage/colouration/behaviour
Quantity for sale: 2 (both 5-6")
Reason for Sale: Clearing Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £20 for the pair
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: See below

I have a group of Geophagus Red Head Tapajo's and these simply need to go to make room for the Geo's long term. I will only let these go as a pair, as they are breeding pair, so it only seems fair to have them go together. These are wild caught specimens, purchased from Sweet Knowle Aquatics in Stratford early 2012. Age is unknown subsequently, but they have been very well taken care of, and have rewarded me by spawning several times over the last year. Unfortunately the free swimming fry don't survive due to other tank mates. These would make a great project for someone wanting Acara's to keep/breed.

I've listed them as collection. However, i would consider delivering within a small distance at £0.35 per mile (there and back) ((rounding to nearest 50p of total cost))

IMGP0505_zpsefd27a6c.jpg

MALE TOP, FEMALE BELOW

IMGP0508_zpsace722f8.jpg

IMGP0510_zps060cef6d.jpg

Excuse the tank state currently, Fish have been on hold recently as life gradually gets back on track.

Bump

Need these gone. Beautiful fish, and a breeding pair that have had 7-8 spawns over the last 12 months. Wild caught too...thought there would be a bit more excitement on these fish...

Is there a group or just 2 ? Ive just got rid of all my firemouths so got a spare breeding tank

Hi there Beechey, sorry for late reply. Internet has been down.

There are just these 2 fish for sale, and they are a mated pair. 

Thanks,
James

I'm looking for £20 for the two. Which is what i payed for them from Sweet Knowle Aquatics early last year. These have since paired and have bred readily and often in my tank over the last 12 months. The tank they've been in had other cichlids and several plecs in, so fry never survived. They have had wriggling fry 2 or 3 times though, they just need a tank of their own and they'll do the rest i'm sure.

Ok cool , if you don't sell them by the 26th ill have them

Apologies beechey, haven't been online for a few days. I've responded to your PM via text.

Sold, and collected. 

Hope you enjoy them Beechey, hopefully they'll breed for you and you'll get fry from them!

thanks , there in there new tank being very shy at the min , if i get any fry your more than welcome to a few , they have big chunky heads lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back