🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
Livestock: Port Acara
Age and condition: Age Unknown but happy and healthy
Quantity for sale: 2 (1 male 1 female)
Reason for Sale: Going back to Geo's
Delivery or Collection: Collection only, although will deliver for cost of fuel within reasonable distance.
Sales price: £20 for the pair
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
No photo yet. Google image Port Acara, its a pretty generic fish.

Right, for sale i have breeding pair of Port Acara. They are both 4-5" in size, age is unknown but i've had them several months after purchasing them from Sweet Knowle Aquatics in Stratford. Anyone who knows this shop will know they only have quality stock! These are either wild, or F1 from wild parents, I can't remember to be sure. Either way that would be appealing to prospective buyers. They are happy healthy fish that have spawned for me several times in the last 12 months. Have proven to be very good parents and have been successful up to the 2-3 week mark with free swimming fry. On the last attempt i thought about removing the young, and should have as next day they were gone.

These make excellent community fish and are extremely well natured. Atleast for me they have been, as with all cichlids you just never know though.

These are advertised elsewhere so i reserve the right to remove at any time. First come first serve basis.
I hope these find a loving new home.

I may miss any contact on here, so for avoid dissapointment you can email me via the forum links in my profile (or forum email itself)

Thanks,
James

THESE ARE BACK FOR SALE

********************NO LONGER FOR SALE - THANK YOU*****************

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back