silverrabbit
Fish Addict
Went to a P@H shop today for a browse, and I was totally shocked and really quite disgusted.
For one, their tanks were infected with anchor worms reallllllllly badly - so many emaciated fish with the worms hanging out of their scales and gills, and then I saw this poor baby oscar covered in open wounds with fungus starting, AND he had an eye missing
the other oscar in with him was beating him to a pulp 
I told someone so they could have treatment and left, else I would've brought them all home. Why does this happen?!
For one, their tanks were infected with anchor worms reallllllllly badly - so many emaciated fish with the worms hanging out of their scales and gills, and then I saw this poor baby oscar covered in open wounds with fungus starting, AND he had an eye missing
the other oscar in with him was beating him to a pulp I told someone so they could have treatment and left, else I would've brought them all home. Why does this happen?!
mine have always been sensitive to water quality. I said my piece but it wasn't taken well.






