P@h Depresses Me.

That sounds appalling!
Although it's a chain store, the condition of fish in each one is completely down to the individual staff looking after them. My local one is middling-the odd dead one but no too bad. I don't think I'd buy fish from them though, unless they had a particularly spectacular betta :)
 
I keep going in our PAH and it's not bad at all. Rarely see dead fish but the staff are clueless so I'm surprised the tanks aren't much worse.
 
OK, just in case people were wondering what was going on, I managed to call the branch before ending up in hospital. Apparently, they had had a delivery the day before I went in, and the tanks that I had seen the sick/injured fish in were supposedly full of the new fish. Said i'd go back and check on the fish and if things still seemed bad to me, that i'd call their head office.

We'll see.
 
It really does depends on the staff, its not p@h. Mines really good, the deputy manager is always around and is very knowledgeable. Im quite lucky as my p@h is good and theres a small aquatics shop which is really good but doesnt carry much stock. But what they do carry all looks healthy.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top