The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Captain holt

Reaction score
Would love some aqua scaping inspiration! Post photos of your Oscar tanks below :)

This is mine currently. 5ft x 1.5ft x1.5ft. Home to:

- 1 Oscar (Rudy)
- 1 Senegal bichir (Bruce)
- 1 albino sailfin pleco (Boris īī )

A wee bit on the small side but everyone seems happy :)
BA113402-C112-4E29-8DFB-FF7083F8FDE2.jpeg
EB9998B8-26A0-40FF-996B-087E05CCD10E.jpeg
72E06BE3-1ED9-40B0-9029-11318E5F24F2.jpeg

Don't have any photos of my old tanks, but they all looked pretty much like that. What I did do is put some plant in the tanks. Either Hygrophilia or Giant Valisneria you can root them down in behind a large rock, if the Oscars digs them up try another spot, eventually the Oscar will find somewhere that he and you are both happy with them.

Don't have any photos of my old tanks, but they all looked pretty much like that. What I did do is put some plant in the tanks. Either Hygrophilia or Giant Valisneria you can root them down in behind a large rock, if the Oscars digs them up try another spot, eventually the Oscar will find somewhere that he and you are both happy with them.
I would definitely love to plant some vals thank you for the idea! They would cover the window frost that I poorly put on the back :)

Put a picture on the back and some floating plants like Water Sprite.
Water sprite would be a great idea as my bichir loved hanging around the floating plants I had in the old tank. I probably won’t put a picture on the back. The back of the tank is poorly applied window frost (my bad) with neon lights behind it. Just have to finish setting up the lights and I’ll have some kind of colour shining from the back

Most reactions

trending

Back