Online fish stores

So from what I understand APC is the only courier that delivers livestock legitimately. On eBay Iā€™ve used kesgrave tropical with good success that was a few years ago now but considering using them again. Iā€™ve noticed some shops are doing delivery but have not been great at advertising it. If youā€™re in the north west Abyss in Manchester have added mail order to their website and I believe Wharf Aquatics are posting too. I know pier aquatics in Wigan have done postage in the past but not sure of their stance at the moment.

Iā€™ve heard that APC will stop live deliveries from end of November until spring though so might need to be quick.

Wills

So from what I understand APC is the only courier that delivers livestock legitimately. On eBay Iā€™ve used kesgrave tropical with good success that was a few years ago now but considering using them again. Iā€™ve noticed some shops are doing delivery but have not been great at advertising it. If youā€™re in the north west Abyss in Manchester have added mail order to their website and I believe Wharf Aquatics are posting too. I know pier aquatics in Wigan have done postage in the past but not sure of their stance at the moment.

Iā€™ve heard that APC will stop live deliveries from end of November until spring though so might need to be quick.

Wills
Superb, thanks Wills :good: :good: :good:

My local maidenheads arenā€™t allowing entry into the fish room unless youā€™re buying. You report to desk and if theyā€™ve got what you want then they accompany you in to say yip before they net n bag. I think thatā€™s it anyway.
Itā€™s too stop parents treating it as a day out for their kids basically. I never went there on weekends for just that reason myself even pre covid.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back