Okay So Your Tank Is A Bit Over Stocked How Do You Keep It Healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks but im not gettin rid of my fish like that

I will move the guppies and get a bigger filter till i can afford another tank



They all look ok and swimmming around, man the guppies in my other tank are mental they all group together lol
 
thanks but im not gettin rid of my fish like that

I will move the guppies and get a bigger filter till i can afford another tank



They all look ok and swimmming around, man the guppies in my other tank are mental they all group together lol

Don't mean to sound off here, but it seems you answer everything with "LOL". You need to take it a bit more serious.
Your tanks are VERY irrisponsibly overstocked. It's borderline cruelty IMO.

Everyone makes mistakes for sure, but please see the seriousness of this for your fish's sake!
 
borderline crulety get a grip they are all fine

I am going to move the guppies and I am also bidding on line for 2 tanks that are 90-110 litre so then they will have room
thanks
a
and yes im on eof hose ppl that says lol if you dont like it bog off
 
borderline crulety get a grip they are all fine

I am going to move the guppies and I am also bidding on line for 2 tanks that are 90-110 litre so then they will have room
thanks
a
and yes im on eof hose ppl that says lol if you dont like it bog off


notice next to where I said "borderline cruelty" there are the letters "IMO".
This means IN MY OPINION". Thats what it is.

And I'm not attacking you for the usage of "LOL", just stating that it appears you are not taking it too seriously thats all.
No need to tell people to "bog off" I have every right to express my opinion in a thread you created to get peoples opinions . . .?
 
borderline crulety get a grip they are all fine

I am going to move the guppies and I am also bidding on line for 2 tanks that are 90-110 litre so then they will have room
thanks
a
and yes im on eof hose ppl that says lol if you dont like it bog off
You asked for advice, yet when given you completely ignore it.

Why did you bother asking in the first place?
 
You wouldnt know what borderline cruely was if it slapped u in the face
lol i have a turtle and birds and cat

Suppose you think im mean to them

Ring the rspca and tell them i got tooo many fish in my tank if u want ROTF

Peter i aint givin me fish away I only lost 2 snice i started havin tropicals in 8 months I think thats good
I cycled my tanks best I knew how they always cleaned every week had an ammonia prob in one that was before all the fish were in there


I will move the guppies and get a bigger tank thats the best i can do at the moment
adn god i just looked in the over stocked tank there is babies !
 
You wouldnt know what borderline cruely was if it slapped u in the face
lol i have a turtle and birds and cat

Suppose you think im mean to them

Ring the rspca and tell them i got tooo many fish in my tank if u want ROTF

Peter i aint givin me fish away I only lost 2 snice i started havin tropicals in 8 months I think thats good
I cycled my tanks best I knew how they always cleaned every week had an ammonia prob in one that was before all the fish were in there


I will move the guppies and get a bigger tank thats the best i can do at the moment
adn god i just looked in the over stocked tank there is babies !

You got some growing up to do me thinks!

What's the point of making a thread for opinions and advice if when you get it and it doesn't suit you, you get all defensive and start being rude?
 

HAHA you can "LOL" all you like, but I'm not the idiot asking what I can do to keep my 45 fish healthy in their 50L tank!
Whats even funnier is how you say you could put some in your other 55L tank that also has 43 fish in it!
Then you say you want to buy more fish? I was trying to be polite to you, but as you were so ignorant in your responses, you deserve everything you get you silly little boy.

Seriously, what's up with you? Leave fish keeping to those with a little common sense!
 
your just ignorent when people give you good advice you wont get far cramming all them fish in that tank and ur rude when people offer you advice its ur fish and your money at the end of the day though so yuo go wasting your money on things when your fish die
 
What the LFS does with their fish and what we do in our home tanks for the long term health of the fish are very different things. The fish in the LFS tanks are in there for a short period of time, and the filteration systems are often centralised and overfiltered to handle the massive amounts of waste so the risk to the fish is minimal. 8 months is no time atall in fishkeeping terms, and I bet those guppies don't reach anywhere near their 18month to 2 year life span, or reach their maximum size of 2". I wouldn't be surprised if we get a thread from you in a couple of months time saying all my fish are dying! This is the same as when you see videos on youtube with tanks full to the brim with guppies or other fish, appalling especially considering your lack of concern given the response you've had on this thread.

Having 1" per litre instead of 1" per gallon is totally irresponsible, especially with an easily bred and active species such as guppies, but you've LOL'ed your way through this thread, and you don't want to listen so there we go.

Good luck, you're going to need it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top