all 4 are hard well water tanks, each with a specific color of neocardia shrimp in it, and a small live bearers colony…
starting with the upper east tank… there is about 20 or so yellow shrimp, and I counted 6 of the tiger teddies today ) they started as one pair, and only have 1-2 babies at a time… so I’m really happy with them, and have been trying to get 2 more pair, for some genetic diversity… these guys are tiny with free swimming fry at less than 1/4 inch, my female is about 3/4 inch, and male only around a half inch
next is my lower east tank… there are just over 20 orange shrimp in this tank, and about a dozen and a half Japan blue and gold guppy’s
next is upper west tank… there are close to 50 deep blue shrimp, and about a dozen Santa Maria Endlers
next is the lower west tank, and that has near 100 cherry shrimp, and at least 3 pair of tiger limia, along with 50-60 babies…
all the tanks only have sponge filters, but all are highly planted … they are not really set up to take pictures, as they are stacked sideways on each side of a 55 gallon, only visible in my work area… but all seem to be chugging along
I wish all my bigger live bearers were fairing as well… my wild type swords are doing great, but another larger tank I set up hard water, has been failing miserably…
today I cleaned the air lines on all the sponge filters n the 10 gallons, as the bubbles had slowed down too much…
starting with the upper east tank… there is about 20 or so yellow shrimp, and I counted 6 of the tiger teddies today ) they started as one pair, and only have 1-2 babies at a time… so I’m really happy with them, and have been trying to get 2 more pair, for some genetic diversity… these guys are tiny with free swimming fry at less than 1/4 inch, my female is about 3/4 inch, and male only around a half inch
next is my lower east tank… there are just over 20 orange shrimp in this tank, and about a dozen and a half Japan blue and gold guppy’s
next is upper west tank… there are close to 50 deep blue shrimp, and about a dozen Santa Maria Endlers
next is the lower west tank, and that has near 100 cherry shrimp, and at least 3 pair of tiger limia, along with 50-60 babies…
all the tanks only have sponge filters, but all are highly planted … they are not really set up to take pictures, as they are stacked sideways on each side of a 55 gallon, only visible in my work area… but all seem to be chugging along
I wish all my bigger live bearers were fairing as well… my wild type swords are doing great, but another larger tank I set up hard water, has been failing miserably…
today I cleaned the air lines on all the sponge filters n the 10 gallons, as the bubbles had slowed down too much…







