bubba
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2008
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi my 50 litre ish(not sure coz its a half circle could be more is a tad over stocked
I have 15 neons, about 14 platys 4 cat fish and 12 guppies tomororw i am getting 2 more plays as i only have one white one and one salt in pepper one i brought and possibly 2 sword fish
The tank looks amazing the ammonia problem has settled down since i stop feeding so much
I was told you can have about one tropical per litre as long as your tank is cycled and you look after it and dont over feed etc
I stone vacum once a week change half the water .
Will these all be ok in here???
Ps the neons look great together
I could move the guppies to my other tank
BUT thats 55 litre and had 20 ish guppies in there and 3 cat fish and about 20 baby guppies
What do you guys think??
After i get my 2 platy tomorrow no more is going in there i promise ty ty ty








