Oh Poop. My 3d Backgrounds...

I've done it, I've done it, I've really really done it
It's curing [and so am I from all the stress] and the join marks are pretty minimal, which I will deffo disguise with tall plants or bogwood
And Pauly... stop being so cheeky or I'll show everyone my pics EXCEPT you :P
 
I've done it, I've done it, I've really really done it
It's curing [and so am I from all the stress] and the join marks are pretty minimal, which I will deffo disguise with tall plants or bogwood
And Pauly... stop being so cheeky or I'll show everyone my pics EXCEPT you :P


:lol: well done Mel :good:
 
I bought what sounds exactly the same background as you (see sig)

I stuck it on my AquaOne 850 then found the powerhead for the canopy trickle filter hit the background, prevnting the hood from locating its correct position :angry: I had to cut a square out to allow the powerhead to fit. The background then looked naff in that area as you could see daylight through. I then had to slice a very thin bit of backgroung to go behind the powerhead :rolleyes:

Now it has aged (2 years) it looks great, natural too :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top