New Modern Warfare 3!

I thought obliged to start a thread for modern warfare 3 which is going to be undoubtedly the biggest selling game of 2011. Its release date as you all probably already know (and have it firmed placed in your diaries) is the 8 November 2011 however as always this date is prone to change.

Below are a few links I thought fellow fans may be interested in:

The official trailer released a few days ago: http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/

Some leak information about maps, weapons and multiplayer options: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zQ7f-ZNg4TY

Leaked images and descriptions of game modes: http://kotaku.com/58...adishu/gallery/

As with any great thread feel free to comment, leave other links and share best places to buy, review and experience MW3!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, yawn. Battlefield 3, is out just after. now that's a good game! my guess, 2 or 3 to 1 for BF3.

I've preordered MW3, from what I can see the game play looks good, and the online should be fantastic now that it's being developed by a different company.

I'm not bothered if its the same as MW2 I simply like the way CoD games are made and how you play them.

its just a shame that when the technoogy and imagination is there to constantly push the boundaries of gaming, the COD creators dont bother and simply half #14### it knowing the hordes wont notice as long as they can 'p4wn sum n00bz' with some ridiculous remote control seagull or whatever they will come up with next.

its alright saying "i like how they're made', thats fair enough. but i bet you'd like it more if the effort was put in to make it better than the last one was.

I wouldn't mind if they raise the game. But I will still love to play them if they don't its the only game I really play

its just a shame that when the technoogy and imagination is there to constantly push the boundaries of gaming, the COD creators dont bother and simply half #14### it knowing the hordes wont notice as long as they can 'p4wn sum n00bz' with some ridiculous remote control seagull or whatever they will come up with next.

I don't care, as long as it's fun to play that's all that matters to me. Being able to have a mess about with friends on COD, even if in a private match is fun, even if you are allowed to use some 'ridiculous remote control seagull'.

its alright saying "i like how they're made', thats fair enough. but i bet you'd like it more if the effort was put in to make it better than the last one was.

nicely put :good: there is only so many ways you can package the same old same old. which is why MWx is loosing so much ground. when BLOPS came out, 70% of my friends were playing it. in less than a month few, if any, were. now none do, even for forum inter squad battles. that's done on BBC2./Mag or KILL ZONE3.

i don't think it's fair to compare the MWx series with BlackOps by Treyarch.
For me, the MWx series had always delivered and I wouldn't expect anything less from MW3.

I agree with COD game creators being 'lazy', but maybe the COD series is doing so well because they've always kept the game mechanics simple.
Majority of players in COD play TDM. Shoot-kill, kill-streaks and quick respawns.

i.e. FPS games such as Crysis 2 had too many different mechanics for newbs, it wasn't enjoyable. I still smashed it though. :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back