New betta breeding pair.

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I bought a blue and black marble knight male betta to breed with a female Galaxy koi. I will breed them in a few weeks.

male:

Screenshot 2022-02-02 5.25.37 PM.png

Female (Extremely similar):
Live-Betta-fish-Galaxy-koi-Female.jpg

I'm very excited to finally breed again since the first time wasn't planned. (I ordered a small group of females to accompany my sorority one of which turned out to be male.) and some name suggestions would be great as well.

Gorgeous fish! Very beautiful. :)

Could I interest you in journalling the process of breeding them here? With photos and descriptions of how you prepare them for mating, rearing the young etc? We don't get to see many breeding journals, and with bettas being a popular option, seeing someone going through the process would be fascinating to a lot of people, not just me I'm sure! :D

Eta: I'm rubbish with names, but I really like @StripySnailGirl04 's suggestions

Gorgeous fish! Very beautiful. :)

Could I interest you in journalling the process of breeding them here? With photos and descriptions of how you prepare them for mating, rearing the young etc? We don't get to see many breeding journals, and with bettas being a popular option, seeing someone going through the process would be fascinating to a lot of people, not just me I'm sure! :D

Eta: I'm rubbish with names, but I really like @StripySnailGirl04 's suggestions
I totally would but my computer's camera is really garbage and just sucks.

Gorgeous fish! Following!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back