New 125 Gallon beginning....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Your tank looks awesome!!! I want it!!!

Is the sand easy to look after? I am thinking of converting.

I have pretty much all platies in my 30gal....not by choice, but I still like it.

I too know the feeling....getting compliments about my tank from the BF is good at anytime...as for my father...he thinks I should be buying shares and investing money instead of spending it on fish :p

All my tanks, except the fry tank, have sand as the substrate and it is simple to look after. Personally I use playsand and I am happy with it as it offers a more 'natural' look. From what I have read in the chit chat today I think I am even more glad it is playsand because the whiter color sand seems to show fish poop. :(

As for Platys, I've been considering a few. I keep looking at them everytime I visit a fish store, but what I really want for more livebearers is some Black Sailfin Mollys. :)

If you are unhappy with all Platys you could take some to your LFS and trad. ;)

Well, mine are becoming "self-sufficient" +. I have over 20 cory fry at the moment and that number just keeps going up. I have the female Gouramis on the way, etc.....

After I get the Gouramis and Corys going enough to trade for some of the equipment I need (R/O system, etc..) I'm hoping to do Discus.

Eventually I hope my fish will pay me back for all the money I have invested... As for the time, well that is simply part of the relaxation and joy of fish keeping... :)

cool tank! :D i bet the kuhlis love all that sand but as a result you dont see them that often :dunno:

Thanks. :) Actually, I see one of them on a nightly basis right after the lights go out and the LEDS kick in. He likes to do circles on the left hand side of the tank. :) Starts from the bottom of the glass all the way to either side and the top in a big circle every night. :)

Firstly
please don't type in capitols it implts shouting and is considered very RUDE!

secondly, many people paint the back of the tank. You will see this if you search this forums for background(s).
I have a tank with a painted background and it is much better than a sick-on one.

Painting the back of the tank is fine as long as it's the exterior of the tank and not the interior.

oops sorry guys, that was really rude, but the only reason iw ould put gupies in my 55 is for food for my oscar :D unless of course they are fancy guppies :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back