Nellys Got Some New Stuff

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Paisley and chica....Paisley is nine months old and very laid back, looooves cuddles.... Chica is five months and very energetic....There a present for my wifes Birthday, hope she likes, shes in London working for a couple of weeks.,
:lol:
Little suprise, she has noooo idea, just being talking so much about getting a cat,so obviously i get two..hehe
Marmolandpaisley063.jpg

Marmolandpaisley093.jpg

Paisley has EVIL Eyes :lol:
Marmolandpaisley030.jpg

Paisley
paise040.jpg

paise013.jpg

Marmolandpaisley048.jpg

Chica
katt023.jpg

katt057.jpg

Marmolandpaisley002.jpg

adorable :wub: i hope your wife loves her surprise, your chica is the image of my hazel

Awww they gorgeous! If your missus doesn't love them then maybe she should take one of those wifing courses you was on about last year. :lol: :good:

i like Paisley more. his eyes. wow.

Chica's face coloring is so cool. Its split right down the middle! Very pretty kitties

Next step, pictures of them watching your fishtank :p

Very nice matey. Chica is very nice indeed.

Hope to see you posting a little more again :D

She is full of beans, lovely little thing, half siamese so got that horrible meowwwww.... :lol:

:lol: who told you she was siamese? shes a tortoishell moggy and a beautiful one at that, paisley might have some cross something in her though, her colouring is gorgeous

i like Paisley more. his eyes. wow.
Hehe is that the red evil eyes or the blue? hehe....funny because u dont even need a camera to get red eye, cacthes daylight they look red then aswell :huh:

Chica's face coloring is so cool. Its split right down the middle! Very pretty kitties

Next step, pictures of them watching your fishtank :p

Hehhe that i shall try, they watch fish quite alot now :hey:

Very nice matey. Chica is very nice indeed.

Hope to see you posting a little more again :D

Thanks :fun: That i shall try once i get internet at home,only use parents at present.

She is full of beans, lovely little thing, half siamese so got that horrible meowwwww.... :lol:

:lol: who told you she was siamese? shes a tortoishell moggy and a beautiful one at that, paisley might have some cross something in her though, her colouring is gorgeous

The person i got her from said the mum was a siamese, she had the female,male was unknown, the meowww is deffo siamese,,,lol

I agree, the tortie looks like a moggie but who knows the genetics eh!.. mind you.. not entirel sure its genetically possible it could have been siamese now i think of it...

I only know 'tortie' genes from hamsters but pretty sure it works the same...

Yellow (Ginger in cats) + Black = Tortoiseshell
Yellow (Ginger)/Yellow (Ginger) and White + Black/Black and White = Calico (aka Tortie and White)

It has to have the yellow gene and the black and the white genes, yellow usually comes from the male as you dont get yellow(ginger) female cats (or rarely! and not fertile)...

So.. unless an amazingly uber rare male calico (tortie and white) male bred with a siamese... (as im unsure on siamese genetics, i dont know if they can carry the black or the white genetics?!)...

Oh it was so simple in my head... i managed to confuse it, hamster genetics are different as you can get yellow females but you cant/not fertile in cats... bah!

Most likely it is not the tortoiseshell (who are also known to have funny meows!) but the other that has siamese as it has the colour points, much closer genetically.

BTW what does your missus think/has she met them yet? Im waiting to hear if you have been praised to high heavens or completely told off LOL

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: so CUTE :D My Bella is smaller then both of them and she is 1 in a month :p but i think she would be fatter, she steals our other cats food :sly:

lovely mate, not a huge cat fan but they are impressive looking cats and look right at home straight away

the one that looks like two face off batman is cool ha ha

the one that looks like two face off batman is cool ha ha

that was the first thing i thought, then i thought "is it harsh to compare his fluffy new cats to a man with a melted face?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back