My Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Don't forget, Blondie was sent to me by you, Nat...when she was a tiny thing...and almost got flushed down the sink!...long story

She's been a joy to have, thank you again...

Hey Matt! What all is currently in your 40b?

I miss my phantoms. Yours look great!
Hi Andre...the 40B?....I'll have to do a head count, it's been a while, lol

The 29G with Blondie has black phantoms, a few harleys, false neons, a pearl gourami, a Bolivian ram, kuhli loaches, and some T. Espei...along with shrimps and nerite snails

Man I miss my pearl, too! Haha I’m having to live vicariously through y’all’s tanks here until I can one day set up tanks again. My little 5gal doesn’t really scratch the itch...more like makes it worse hahaha Better than staring at a wall but man seeing everyone’s tanks here makes it difficult.

You still have the shrimp tank with the beach chairs and stuff? I always liked that one!

Well, whether I like it or not, I'll be rescuing a betta today...thought those days were over when my younger daughter grew up and moved out, but my older daughter's sister has one she no longer wants...I've had many bettas, and was pretty much done with them, but I'm a "softie" for fish rescues.....she'd like to get rid of the tank and all, but from the pic I've seen, it's one of those cheapo "kits" the LFS employees push off on people, the same day as they sell them the fish...*shudders*...at any rate, I have a 5.5G QT that hasn't been used for new fish in a while, so transferred some seeded media from one of my other tanks, and will keep it in there for the time being....I jokingly asked the sister how she cycled the tank, and of course, the reply was "what's cycling"?

No idea what kind of betta it is, or what shape it is in, but ran across this site with some very good descriptions/types/pictures...I had no idea there were this many different bettas that are/were bred, TBH...

Man I miss my pearl, too! Haha I’m having to live vicariously through y’all’s tanks here until I can one day set up tanks again. My little 5gal doesn’t really scratch the itch...more like makes it worse hahaha Better than staring at a wall but man seeing everyone’s tanks here makes it difficult.

You still have the shrimp tank with the beach chairs and stuff? I always liked that one!
Sorry I missed this, I still have the tank, but it's an overgrown WCMM/ember/shrimp tank now...I'll have to get an updated pic

Lol, I remember. Good to see Ghost's daughter doing so well. Don't think I want to hear about the sink incident ?.
Remember, Blondie went missing when she was still young and small...had wedged herself UNDER the impeller plate in an AC70 HOB...didn't know it until I dumped it into the sink when it was due for a cleaning...sorry for the late reply

Did you pick up the rescue betta? You are a big softie. 🧸
Yep....a "softie" for fish anyway, LOL....I'll try to remember to post a pic or two

The "tank" is was in had more algae than water....and the temp was close to 88F!

Poor guy, did he have any issues? Where did you wind up putting him?

Poor guy, did he have any issues? Where did you wind up putting him?
He was actually in good physical shape, from what I can tell....he's the kind with those huge flowing fins, can't remember what "type" he is....he went into a 5.5G QT tank, that has been set up for as long time now

Blondie says "I'm not dead, I'm just chillin'"....

Attachments

• Blondie.jpg
    Blondie.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 54

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back