My Tanks

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The rough-looking 29G...need to get more plants in there, I don't usually do floaters, but am considering some for this tank...just don't know what to get, there's alot of surface movement with the 2 filters

Attachments

• IMG_5602.JPG
    IMG_5602.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5603.JPG
    IMG_5603.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 62
Here's a few FTS vids of my 3 "show" tanks...

First up, the 10G...sorry for the subpar quality, and the background noises (my pups running around)

[VIDEO]
]

Next, the 29G:

[VIDEO]

Finally, the 40B:

[VIDEO]

Not sure why the quality came out so poorly, they look much better on my PC, but something was lost in translation to Youtube, for some reason...
Quality looks great! Are the large plants in vid #1 swords? Don’t have any, but hearing a lot about them

Thank you...red wendtii crypts...no ferts or CO2 ;)

Thanks for the pics!

Your tanks look amazing, and they certainly have evolved from a couple of years ago when I last saw them. I love that they all very different. The 10g is incredibly lush... If I manage to get half that density I will be extremely happy! I see you are still using that magic water we used to joke about back then 😁.

My favorite, though, is the 40B, partly because all the red you have in there, but mostly because I love the aquascaping on that tank. Have you entered it in the TOTM contest?

Thanks for the pics!

PS. I've been reading our old journals to refresh my memory about errors I made, good tips I received, etc. Man, we were chatty! Those threads moved quickly!

Thanks for the pics!

Your tanks look amazing, and they certainly have evolved from a couple of years ago when I last saw them. I love that they all very different. The 10g is incredibly lush... If I manage to get half that density I will be extremely happy! I see you are still using that magic water we used to joke about back then 😁.

My favorite, though, is the 40B, partly because all the red you have in there, but mostly because I love the aquascaping on that tank. Have you entered it in the TOTM contest?

Thanks for the pics!

PS. I've been reading our old journals to refresh my memory about errors I made, good tips I received, etc. Man, we were chatty! Those threads moved quickly!
Thanks much, Goldie...yeah, the crypts in the 10G grow like weeds, I have to cull it back every few months

The big one on the left in the 40B is actually growing off of an old DW stump...some of the roots are in the substrate, but most of them are just eating up the stump, lol

Haven't entered any of the comps, yet...they are run quite differently than what I am used to on the old site...speaking of which, yeah, those days were quite chatty...I think I still hold the record for most posts, lol...we had alot of fun, back in the day

Bolivian ram in my 40B; any ideas on sex?....I'm thinking female

[VIDEO]

You really should enter that 40B tank in our TOTM contest which has already started accepting entries.

Looking great Matt, as usual I am loving the plants!

Hope everything is going well with you and your family.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back