My Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WOW!! That's an awesome site! the shipping is not $32 and its actually worth it!
i saw the red crypts and i have like 4 of them but they are small...

WOW!! That's an awesome site! the shipping is not $32 and its actually worth it!
i saw the red crypts and i have like 4 of them but they are small...
Yes, I had good luck with that vendor...only bought plants once though, and as they propagated, spread them to my other tanks....

Yes, I had good luck with that vendor...only bought plants once though, and as they propagated, spread them to my other tanks....
epic...can you send the link to the plants you have? the big crypt specifically

huh... so basically my small thing will grow big?
You have the same crypt?
Then yes, it should....these things go nuts in my tanks, have to cull and toss them often...but I keep the bigger ones

You have the same crypt?
Then yes, it should....these things go nuts in my tanks, have to cull and toss them often...but I keep the bigger ones
ok, yeah the big one is growing a lot.. but theres a lot of bluegreen algae on it...

Looking good mate !
Dutchy! Good to see you over here!

@Sgooosh Another good plant site in my experience is buceplant.com. I've never bought buces from them, but they have a ton of rare and interesting plants for good prices and reasonable shipping, including most of the ones in my sumatra tank. Good quality plants. Great service, too.

Dutchy! Good to see you over here!

@Sgooosh Another good plant site in my experience is buceplant.com. I've never bought buces from them, but they have a ton of rare and interesting plants for good prices and reasonable shipping, including most of the ones in my sumatra tank. Good quality plants. Great service, too.
yes, buceplant seems reasonable

Thought I'd lost one, TG it was just a molt...they must be happy and eating, molts are always a good sign

My crabs would give me heart attacks when I would find their molts haha I had one molt perched up on top of a rock and it totally looked like a dead crab. It wasn’t until I grabbed it with tweezers that I realized it was just an empty husk.

Watching your amano is entertaining. It’s been years since I had some but I don’t remember them ever being greedy with food. That was cute watching yours run away with his buffet haha

Lol, look at Blondie go! I just cut up a watermelon to give to the fish. My royal panaque Belle will eat the fruit and rind within a day! I do have Thor my other royal in there but I don't know if she lets him have any, he is not even 1/4 her size, lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back