My Seneye Review

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The change is when I changed the slide. Hard to tell what is really happening.

Attachments

• seneye1.jpg
    seneye1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 99
The change is when I changed the slide. Hard to tell what is really happening.
That's pretty much exactly what I see. What's the timescale on that graph ?

I'm convinced there's something at play here - not sure what, but I suspect whatever it is, you have the same issue as I do.

Sorry I can't remember the timescale for that last post.

Has yours improved on the pH front? Mine appears to be worse now. I am on my 4th slide and each one means different readings!!

It's a little better at times but still on a regular basis gives wild results which bear no resemblance to reality. I've had extensive communications with seneye themselves but we still don't seem to be near to a cause/solution.

It's the uncertainty/repeatability that's the biggest issue still - cant rule out continuing to do traditional pH tests and trimming what seneye is giving me. When it's stable, it's rock stable and once it's trimmed to match other independent tests, it tracks these perfectly. Then suddenly there'll be a big pH spike/step change which doesn't get born out with independent tests - indeed if the seneye was right, my fish would all be dead, but they're not, so it can't be.

I still believe in the device, it has huge potential (more on that later..) but it can be a royal pain in the #14### at times. I just wished I had answers, but don't.

Thanks. Mine is now consistently high pH whereas the last slide was low pH. Also the power light flickers at startup and is dimmer than it used to be!
I am in communication with them at the moment and will let you know if there are any developments.

Havent used mine in over a year now.  Thinking about firing it back up for something to do.  :)  Should be a pretty simple process I'm sure.

I'm super interested to find out if there's been any updates. Only just recently hit the shops around here for me! Reading through I discovered it's been out for years. Pssh. So out of touch!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back