Meet my oscars

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
A5918A70-1791-4645-AFB7-A500BB3ECC46.jpeg
Never struggled so much to take a photo but these are active and won’t stay still , the red Oscar is far More red and black than the image shows the red is a large 6inch and the albino is a good 4 inch , I’m thinking eventually the albino will be rehomed but I’m hoping to keep both , I need names for these I’m thinking maul for the red one as I’m a complete nerd and Darth maul is red and black lol

Attachments

• 143D595C-6386-4DC2-AFF0-E31DFB3EDB3B.jpeg
    143D595C-6386-4DC2-AFF0-E31DFB3EDB3B.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 39
Iv never taken to a fish so fast , I have my veteran acara that I love but he/she is so interactive already taking food out my hand
That's so cool! Acaras are another one I would love to do... But I think I need hard water. Lol.

I think I may try to get my gudgeons to eat out of my hand but they are tiny 🤣

That's so cool! Acaras are another one I would love to do... But I think I need hard water. Lol.

I think I may try to get my gudgeons to eat out of my hand but they are tiny 🤣
Blue acara will do well in soft to middling water electric blue acara will do even better as they are tank bred fish , two of my acara are green terror X electric blue acara and they are placid in fairness no Agro
And at 12 months old and 6 inch I feel they are fully mature and not going to be an issue , I do plan on taking my true acara out at some point because I love them and need to protect them lol

There's nothing wrong with Star Wars and it doesn't make you a nerd. In fact if you haven't seen Star Wars, then you are in the minority so blurrr :p
Could worse my daughters got a rabbit called tony Blair ahaha I agree even my Nan has saw start wars probably not the Disney ones but I don’t count that as star wars

Could worse my daughters got a rabbit called tony Blair ahaha I agree even my Nan has saw start wars probably not the Disney ones but I don’t count that as star wars
Need to know more about the rabbit thats like something out of a sitcom! Who came up with the name!!

Need to know more about the rabbit thats like something out of a sitcom! Who came up with the name!!
I have to claim the credit for that one I thought it was funny but my youngest calls it tony Blair full name like it’s one word so she kind of makes it funnier , I think animal names should be funny I think it’s cringe when people have dogs called Tyson and rocko n stuff mine are called beans and toast our other dog died the start of the year n he was called nelson lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back