Meet my oscars

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You build stuff and good with your hands, right? I bet you could build something awesome to house a couple of guineas and a bun! I honestly don't know whether they'd be okay together... gut instinct says probably be fine, but would still get two guineas so they have each other for company, even if they live together with the rabbit. But again, haven't kept them in decades, I'm not the one to advise really!

They really appreciate some outside time too, a moveable run you can put them so they can eat grass (so long as you don't use weedkiller or anything) and get some fresh air! But supervised because of cats and foxes. I'd just put them in the outside run for some outdoor time while I or someone else was in the garden to keep an eye on them.
Our rabbit is scared of the rain lol it sits on the back door step and yeah I could build something pretty cool for them to e fair o get loads of wood that I .... acquire from work so would be fairly cheap also , I’m going to have to do a bit of research I reckon and see what’s ok I’d like to try and get them house orientated if we do get some I just don’t know anything about mid sized rodents to be fair I had a pet rat as a kid n they are basically dogs I remember being well impressed with my rat it was basically a Pokemon at the time used to sit in my pocket ..as you you can imagine everyone was well jellies of my pet rat ... lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back