Maybe a bit creepy!

Have you seen Raiders Of The Lost Ark? Ya know the scene when they open the chest? Yeah... That's what happens when certain people post their photos. True story. :D
Well - I have to admit that when I saw your new little avatar pic, my immediate reaction was :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Who - in the name of all that is Holy - grows chilli peppers that look like the fiends of Hell?

I can confirm this - at least I think I can.

Were you wearing sunglasses, Aussie, and looking very slender and glamourous in a sort of "Audrey Hepburn" way?
Yes that was me. Black and white pic

Sorry @Aussie_Bristle that this happened on your thread. It's been lovely and still think it was a brilliant idea!

So ummm, I donā€™t know what rock I was hiding under but I didnā€™t even know this was going on! Havenā€™t been getting all of my notifications lately.

So ummm, I donā€™t know what rock I was hiding under but I didnā€™t even know this was going on! Havenā€™t been getting all of my notifications lately.
Hahaha, for some reason it unexpectedly went a little left. I felt guilty as it was on your thread so apologised for my participation

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back