Maybe a bit creepy!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Have you seen Raiders Of The Lost Ark? Ya know the scene when they open the chest? Yeah... That's what happens when certain people post their photos. True story. :D
Well - I have to admit that when I saw your new little avatar pic, my immediate reaction was :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Who - in the name of all that is Holy - grows chilli peppers that look like the fiends of Hell?

I can confirm this - at least I think I can.

Were you wearing sunglasses, Aussie, and looking very slender and glamourous in a sort of "Audrey Hepburn" way?
Yes that was me. Black and white pic

Sorry @Aussie_Bristle that this happened on your thread. It's been lovely and still think it was a brilliant idea!

So ummm, I don’t know what rock I was hiding under but I didn’t even know this was going on! Haven’t been getting all of my notifications lately.

So ummm, I don’t know what rock I was hiding under but I didn’t even know this was going on! Haven’t been getting all of my notifications lately.
Hahaha, for some reason it unexpectedly went a little left. I felt guilty as it was on your thread so apologised for my participation

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back