Managing Games

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Spartak Moskva VS Borussia Dortmund

The last 2 game has seen you dip in form how have you gone about improving things?
Well we got out of the blocks fast but our last two games have been poor. I have changed a few things formation wise and new tactics which hopefully will come off

Tonight See's you host Dortmund how do you feel the match will end?
Well the clubs have met twice since I took over spartak. Both teams taking the spoils and is at 1-1. I am at home tonight so I have to make that count and get the win as I don't fancy the away trip

This morning saw KALYNYCHENKO leave the club for 5million can we expect any more signings ?
I can never say no but I don't expect to sign any new players this side of Xmas

Feyenoord Latest
192_1190366647.gif

Dutch side Feyenoord play away against Middlesborough tonight following last weeks 3 - 0 cup defeat against PSV. As expected Dan Walmsley fielded his youth team in the cup game and the result reflected this, Feyenoord have however picked up last season league form from division 4 and brought it into divsion 3 as they sit in 2nd place with 5 games gone. 3 wins and 2 draws leaves them unbeaten this term but a tough game away to father-in-law's Boro will be very testing.

Back to back 1-0 wins over AEK Athens and Espanyol followed by a 3-0 thumping of West Ham puts the side in good stead for tonights game.

Pre-Match Conference

Dan, A family occasion tonight surely there is a little added incentive for the winner tonight?

Well, we look to win every game and i could hardly say there is one team we like to beat more than the others unless of course it was of particular interest to our season. We are going for the 3 points away from home and nothing less.

Marco Borriello is finally back, will he start tonight?

Yes he certainly will, Zickler has filled in brilliantly for him with 3 goals in 3 games and he's a credit to himself and will feature more in our season than last season even with the arrival of Mirko Vucinic. Sadly for the fans the mouth-watering partnership of Mirko and Marco cannot be used tonight because now Mirko is out injured but hopefully he will be back for our next home game. We've missed Marco's goals and he's been out a long time, going back to last season so i hope he can rediscover his form that was so important to us last season and will be again.

Finally, Are you still going for promotion?

Yes that is the aim, we are already out of one cup and i will be honest to the fans we wont be pursuing the next one either. I'm sure they understand the position we are in and i am sacrificing short-term success to concentrate on long-term and the financial rewards of making division 2 next season, we are looking to bolster our squad and by that i mean signing players for cash no p/e deals unless we are getting 2 for 1 which FC Porto are interested in regarding one of our players. Other than that we go on and we aim high for back-to-back promotion although Robinho and Fiorentina will be a tough side to beat to it.

Spartak Moskva VS Borussia Dortmund

Q: Andrew not the start you had in mind?
A:No! The start of the new season has come a little to quick for my team. Results havent gone our way.

Q: Has your departure towards the end of last season had an effect on the start this season?
A: No.

Q: A tough game tonight against Spartak?
A: Yes, it will be a very hard fought game, both teams will want the 3 points. Spartak are going for promtion this season as are we. They had made a good start but are slowing a little now. Ourselfs well if results dont pick up then i dont know what the future holds.

Q: Not very busy with transfers are you, Is this because a lack of funds?
A: No the funds are there, its getting those player that will improve the squad, thats the problem. We have made many offers, we are playing a waiting game. At this moment we have 5 offers on the table to bring in 2 defenders, 2 midfielders and 1 more attacker.

Q: So the Charimen has back you well with cash?
A: Yes he has much more than i anticipated.

Q: Could anyone be leaving?
A; Not yet, i would like to hold onto my players, but if the right offer came and we couldnt really reject then who knows.

Yes mate, feel free to join there are a couple of teams left in division 4 or u can join division 3, try and get a team with a biggish stadium and big squad so you have more money to work with :good:

Cheers, I'll have a look through.

I notice its season 3, are there any plans to start again soon or is it just going to carry on?

the summer break has done my team Estudiantes good. I'm on a winning streek now!!!

Ok I'm in as AEK Athens in Div 3. I've got £122m to spend, but I do need a completely new squad.

Alrite mate, try and sign 88+ players as that is really the minimum rating you need in the divisions. I'd only sign anyone below that rating if you think their rating is due a rise (If you think they will have a good season). I'd also try and avoid dealing with managed clubs as half the time you wont get a response or they will ask for stupid money. The best clubs to deal with are unavailable to manage clubs as you can trade out dud player to save the cash. unmanaged are easy also just offer the mininmum amount their chairmen want's and you will get the player unless there is a bid from another club.

Middlesborough 3 - 3 Feyenoord - I took the lead 3 times but couldn't hold it for this reason it was a dissappointing night otherwise a draw was acceptable

BREAKING NEWS

Birussia Dortmund have signed Yuri Zhrikov for an estimated £11 million. Also Manager Andrew Watson has been given permission to speak with VFB Stuttgarrt.

Week 8 Fixtures That need to be arranged

B.Dortmund v Toulouse
D.Zagreb v Estudiantes
Feyenoord v S.Moskva

Good signing there andy, you are assembling a good squad together would be a shame to leave them now but your choice, i'm sure the results will come together soon...:)

Yeh the chairmen has offered me £158 million to spend, but the team dosent have many good players! Must be in demand because Lille has just offered me the managers job too, but with only £4.3 million to spend so have turned that down!

Ok im signed up...what do i do now? :)

This looks awesome! id signed up ages ago but forgot all about it!

Yeh the chairmen has offered me £158 million to spend, but the team dosent have many good players! Must be in demand because Lille has just offered me the managers job too, but with only £4.3 million to spend so have turned that down!

Yea the lille manager is a mate of mine who i play footie with on a monday night, he's gone to lazio as they have money to spend, he's after david villa when valencia are unmanaged in a day or 2. have you made up ur mind on which club ur staying/going to?

Ok im signed up...what do i do now? :)

This looks awesome! id signed up ages ago but forgot all about it!

hey benson!

On 'My Home' click add a club option and then look for the setup which is called world championship in the search bar for that setup section hit in 1070 and that will bring up the setup we are all in, look for a div3 or 4 if u want to join us but valencia are avail as well soon so it'sup to you. basically same as any other managing game the only differense is players rating go inline with their real life performances, so you can sign like an 18 year old74 rating (low rating) and he can turn into a 90+ in the future.Transfers take 24 hrs to complete for unavail and unmanaged clubs but it's up to other managers when u deal with them. goodluck let us know which team u r!

Most reactions

trending

Back