Managing Games

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Looks I'm promoted from div 4 to 3. I'm 4 pts clear of 3rd place team and only one game to go. Just hope I can clinch title!!!

Its a good game this really enjoyed it just wish I had some cash, only got 1.6 million and I'm going to lose good loan players cos I can;t afford them

everyone else still playing?

yup getting promoted to division 2 :D last match of the season will see if I win the league. I need everton to draw or lose and me win to comes first

Looks I'm promoted from div 4 to 3. I'm 4 pts clear of 3rd place team and only one game to go. Just hope I can clinch title!!!

Its a good game this really enjoyed it just wish I had some cash, only got 1.6 million and I'm going to lose good loan players cos I can;t afford them

yup getting promoted to division 2 :D last match of the season will see if I win the league. I need everton to draw or lose and me win to comes first

same as me then just a division apart lol

just noticed your sig bout metal gear solid 4 just started that this morning.looks good so far although quite difficult

same as me then just a division apart lol

just noticed your sig bout metal gear solid 4 just started that this morning.looks good so far although quite difficult

Aye it more like a movie than a game though!! Still very enjoyable.

I know you a boxing fan have you seen the new fight-night round 4 videos?? Tyson vs ali at last!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back