Managing Games

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Siamese Fighter05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey Everyone :)

Is anyone here into football managing games?

I've always loved them but over the years decided that it's to easy to take fishforum fc into the premiership and win the champions league 10 years in a row.
I've always thought that an online managing game where you deal with other manager for transfers and played against other humans for points would be a more interesting game as it can't possibly be fixed for the player to win.

Anyway i found this site www.soccermanager.com after my family started playing it and now we're all in the same league competing against other managers and each other for promotion/relegation.

We need a few more managers in the division 3 + 4 to fill up the setup to make it even more interesting so if anyone is up for it log onto the website and join world championship setup 1070 and pick one of the available teams (make it Div 4 so we can compete! :p )

Dan

Am on soccer manager, Im the Borussia Dortmund manager!

which setup are you in?

Funnily enough my next game is against dortmund but they are unmanaged so you must be in another setup!

which setup are you in?

Funnily enough my next game is against dortmund but they are unmanaged so you must be in another setup!

WC 1070 Div 4

O Lol i thought u were already in it?

How much money have u got to spend?

I'm up against u next, i'm Feyenoor so top of the league 8 games unbeaten :) Maybe u will end the unbeaten run :dunno:

64.9 million, Hopefully :lol:, The Club needs rescuing so am up for the challenge, How much u got

Blown all my money had 52 but my team is done just need more quantity, will have to wait until the chairman gives me some next season. Hopefully we can stay top and get promotion which will help financially alot.

Come on people lots of teams still available! Sign up!!! :D

Took charge of Toulouse!

(Do you play interactively against others+computer at the designated time (i.e: 8p.m on Sat.?) Is it a case of picking your team before then and finding out result later?)

Anyone want to do some player-swap transfers?

I'm considering joining but, Does it cost anything??

Is it like Football Manager/ Formerly known as Championship Manager?

Absoulutley free! There is an option to become a gold member which does cost £10 you get a few more extra percs like being able to manage more teams, play in gold member only setups which are meant to be more competitive but the basic one is good enough for me :nod:

Like Shrimper said not as in depth as your pc managing game but you do the normals things like contracts, transfers and so on, they're always adding new features which is good.

I've joined up now... I'm managing Dinamo Zagreb, Hopefully I wont humiliate myself!

Good luck i'll have a look at your team and so on later.

I'll add you as a friend so i get updates on the scores in your games when we play on saturday.

Just a little note to everyone. If anyone needs any help or questions just PM as i was lost when i first joined :)

DaN

Took charge of Toulouse!

(Do you play interactively against others+computer at the designated time (i.e: 8p.m on Sat.?) Is it a case of picking your team before then and finding out result later?)

Anyone want to do some player-swap transfers?

Toulose are on a bit of form if i remember?

It's every 8pm wednesday and saturday in this setup. You have to get ur team tactics selected by 8pm and then the results all come back by about 9pm then you can just go onto your team overview and go to the bottom clic score centre and you can watch the game from 0mins, it's in the commentary champ mode i think. Everyone mae sure you have the java set up for the score centre before saturday so you can wach the game.

Also make sure you confirm all changes in tactics are they don't change :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back