Managing Games

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeh the chairmen has offered me £158 million to spend, but the team dosent have many good players! Must be in demand because Lille has just offered me the managers job too, but with only £4.3 million to spend so have turned that down!

I would only leave if you where offered one of the big hot seats like Manu/inter/liverpool/Roma/real/barca ect as they are so hard to get to manage in any setup.

On a side note I lost my grudge match 4-1 to city lol but bounced back win a 5-1 win last night.

As for Villa. Was thinking about going him my self but I have in in one of my other teams and he very poor. So I dunno what to do can't compete with a huge money transfer. My main target was the striker at Celtic but they got a new manager. I have him in a few teams and he a goal machine Ezequiel LAVEZZI.

Speaking of goal machines. Sand has 11 from 8 games :) Best Goal ratio in the setup 0.73 also My summer signing of LUIS GARCIA, Fernández has 8Assist from 8 games. Best in the set up also

I have David Villa for Manchester United in GC19 and he's a goal machine for me, i think different players around him and different tactics/formations can affect the way they play.

Got 18mil for Romaric coming in tonight and Bilyaletdinov is getting me 25mil tommorow morning added to the cash i have currently i will have an excess of 50million but i will not be entering the bidding war for david villa unless i can get him on the cheap. My mate from Lille has gone to Lazio and has 100+ plus to spend so i doubt i can compete for any signatures he's going for so i will put my interest elsewhere. Hopefully bring in 4 players+ to boost my squad size.

I will be left without my 2 best Midfielders for the TFF cup game against Spartak tommorow so will have to get my tactics spot on to get the result i need.

Watch this space for the latest transfer as Feyenoord look to bring in a big name tommorow/saturday.

So are you's all in div 3 or 4?

Edit - sod it ive picked Palermo (they had the most money available haha) im in div 3. Who is everyone else then?

So are you's all in div 3 or 4?

Edit - sod it ive picked Palermo (they had the most money available haha) im in div 3. Who is everyone else then?

I think everyone is in division 4 bar me (feyenoord), i'm in division 3 also after getting promoted last season.... I'm sure maybe one or to of the others would have got promoted also but joined a little later in the season when the gap was too big to cut down.

Romarics 18mil move to Porto has been blocked by the chairmen yet again, he has now been offered for 16mil which is the lowest i will accept for the player. Everytime i get a boog bid sumthing goes wrong! expecting 25mil bid to get stopped also :(

192_1190366647.gif
Feyenoord Latest

Feyenoord have announced that they have accepted bids for 4 different first-team players. The club has revealed the following transfers.

Juan Vargas - The solid LB will be joining Giants Juventus in an 18million deal. BOUGHT FOR 12

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov - Pacey LM is on his way to French side Lyon for 25million. BOUGHT FOR 14

Gerrard Torrado - The aging CM will move to Lazio for 12million. BOUGHT FOR 7

Ndri Romaric - The exciting CM will leave for Porto at 16million. BOUGHT FOR 11

The club have mentioned their reasons for the sale of the following players due to the 27million profit margin. These players also decided they wanted to test themselves in a higher division.

Feyenoord Supporters have been outraged and demonstrated outside the club when the news break of the quadruple transfer deals. Dan Walmsley was questioned at his early morning press conference.

Dan, What is going on since when has this club become a selling club!

I can appreciate everyone's concern but the decision was an agreement reached between myself and the board to benefit the long-term future of the club both on and off the pitch. The club is not a selling club but we like most other un-billionaire owned clubs must balance the books. Last season for example We recieved 4million profit on our transfer in/out financing account so again we didn't spend big last season in terms of business. This season we are again 400k in profit but with an improved squad.

Long-term future on the pitch?! How can selling 4 of our best players be anything other than good for the club OFF the pitch? An Improved squad?! Yes we did have until will decided to sell half of it!

Do you really think after the heriocs off last season that we would simply dismantle a proven winning side for the fun of it? Infact i have already agreed deals to bring in a new GK with malafeev going the opposite way and the ageing Nunes will be leaving for a better younger CB, and the rise in quality here doesn't even break into the 60mil + we will be recieveing from the transfer of 4 players. I can assure the supporters of Feyenoord FC that not a penny less than everything we make from sales will be put straight back in improving the squad and we have our short-list drawn up and our cheques are ready for the bank balance to clear....

There is the possibilty of a certain David Villa becoming available, a player you have openly admitted your interest in. Is the club preparing a bid for the player?

Will right now i don't think so, with 18 first team players our squad is already stretched and the sale of 4 more players was the based on improving both the quality and the quantity of the squad as a whole. If Diniyar's 25mil move pulls through then possibly we will offer the spanish club a big cash deal. But then so will Porto, real and we cannot compete in terms of finances even with the money coming in when up against these clubs.

Thanks

WEEK 8 TFF Cup Results

Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Toulouse
Feyenoord 3-2 Spartak Moskva
Dinamo Zagreb v Estudiantes This game hasnt taken place so are we going to do a re-run or shall we class the game as a 0-0

Get Dinamo and Estudiantes to play their fixtures on a week after everyone else has finished their games.

what are the next fixtures to make?

Get Dinamo and Estudiantes to play their fixtures on a week after everyone else has finished their games.

what are the next fixtures to make?

Week 9

S.Moskva v D.Zagreb
Estudiantes v Toulouse
B.Dortmund v Feyenoord

I guess that the TFF Cup is dead! :rip: :byebye: :-(

Been quiet on here of late, Feyenoord are doing well sitting second in the league with Everton and the 2 of us are making a bit of space between ourselves and the rest of the league. If we can keep going a second title/promotion could be on the cards.

Vucinic and Kiessling have a brilliant partnership up front and Bruno Alves is a rock at the back with Woodgate and Lescott, plus a good GK at the back we have a good balance in the team.

I'm Portsmouth in Division 4 :/
I've got an easy looking group but who knows what'll happen, I've also got £51.2M :D

WOW! I not been on here for a while!

I'm Portsmouth in Division 4 :/
I've got an easy looking group but who knows what'll happen, I've also got £51.2M :D

I'm playing Portsmouth tomorrow

I've had no money for ages and I'm clinging on to Klose who I keep getting big bids for. I'm glad I loaned Tosic coshes done well for me in two games hes played

Looking on everyone who signed up, nice to see everyone still hangs around on TFF as well as SM!

Feyenoord looking to move on up and make it 3 titles in 3 seasons in Division 2 before the big test for survival in Division 1 next season...!

Looks I'm promoted from div 4 to 3. I'm 4 pts clear of 3rd place team and only one game to go. Just hope I can clinch title!!!

Its a good game this really enjoyed it just wish I had some cash, only got 1.6 million and I'm going to lose good loan players cos I can;t afford them

everyone else still playing?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back