Managing Games

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

192_1190366647.gif
Feyenoord Vs Boca Juniors Pre-Match conference

Dan your opening game of the season is at home against Boca Juniors a team that were relegated from division 2 last season, it will be a tough game?

Yes we will have to go into our game today with the right attitude, commitment and focus. Our pre-season went well and the players are ready for this season as we look for a top 6 finish. We have added to our squad today with the highly-rated RB christian zaccardo and i hope to be able to do a few more deals over the coming weeks. We will be looking to sign Mirko Vucinic following our withdrawel from the deal this morning. He is a fantastic player and i hope he will play well with marco borriello this season.

You have limited attacking option in today's game with only 2 club strikers one of those being injured the other is 34 year old Alexander Zickler, who didn't score for you last season in several appearences. Do you think you will struggle for goals tonight?

We have Sulejmani on loan from Man City who was impressive for them last season when he played. Don't forget with goalscoring midfielders like romaric and bilyaletdinov we will have enough to break down boca.

Any names in the pipeline?

As mentioned before Vucinic is our next target but that move depends on selling other players as we don't have the funds in place to sign him. Castro and aldrete should bring in around £25million and that will leave us with around 8million i will then look to sell zickler and use that 3million to sign a striker around 11million. Then it is a matter of bringing in some older experienced players to cover positions, our final 2 game last season against colo and L A proved to me that we will need a bigger squad if we are to stand a chance in the later stages of the season. We almost lost a title that we had outfought everyone to for the majority of the season. Villa's success at the final stretch was credit to the quality and quantity they have it will hold them in good stead this season so we will look to that in our own rebuilding process.

This Weeks TFF Cup Fixtures

Week 7

Feyenoord v B.Dortmund
Toulouse v D.Zagreb
S.Moskva v Estudiantes

Sorry not been doing match reports been flat out with decorating and new tank.

2 wins from 2 atm :) I Believe its very important that I get off to a good start and pick up points as i don't fancy getting many wins off the TFF managers

Sorry not been doing match reports been flat out with decorating and new tank.

2 wins from 2 atm :) I Believe its very important that I get off to a good start and pick up points as i don't fancy getting many wins off the TFF managers

I'm keeping up with you at the moment, but I'm playing Rangers at the weekend who are also on 6 points so one of us will be dropping down the table!

On a side note i'm currently undefeated at my second club, I've saved Leicester from relegation!

Edit: Also Toulouse need to invite me for the friendly still.

192_1190366647.gif
Feyenoord Latest

Dutch side Feyenoord have announced the signing of Mirko Vucinic from FC Porto. The 91 rated attacker will join Marco Borriello upfront when the Italian makes his long-awaited recovery from injury. The forwards joins RB Zaccardo who is also 91 rated. Manager Dan walmsley had to say 'I'm delighted to bring these 2 to the club they will play an important part of the coming years as we look to build on last years success.'

Meanwhile Feyenoord sit 13th in the league with 2 game and 2 draws. They play away to AEK Athens tommorow in a game that they'll be looking to take their first 3 points of the new season.

Match Conference to come later tonight..... And you all better have yours up as well! :lol:

192_1190366647.gif
AEK Athens Vs Feyenoord Pre-Match Conference

Dan, you face greek giants Athens today in the 3rd game of the season, you've got off to a dissappointing start to the new season?

Well, we are unbeaten so i wouldn't call it poor. It's early days and don't forget we are missing 3 key players in Woodgate, Vargas and Borriello so that has been a big loss. We are still looking at other players to bring in to cover certain areas which should boost our chances of a successful season in division 3.

You spoke earlier in the season of having less funds available than originally thought, are you upset with the lack of financial support from the board and chairman this season?

No not at all, i know when i joined the club that there was a wage, transfer structure that had to be adhered to strictly to ensure the long and short term security of the club. Last season i had ample funds to use which i feel were used correctly and they helped us build a squad of quality enough to win the championship and i feel if we can get our key men back and have a good season without injuries and bookings that we are more than capable of promotion or play offs.

Finally dan what are your expectations tonight?

We will be looking for 3 points away from home to push us up the table and keep up with the top teams although it is only early days we must keep a reasonable distance between ourselves and other top sides to make sure that we push them all the way. As i say Woodgate and Borriello will be back after tonights game it's just a matter of their fitness for our next game and then vargas will finish his 3 game suspension after that so we wait and see...

263_1216893609.jpg

Portsmouth vs Spartak Moskva

Tonight see you traveling to Portsmouth with back to back wins are you confident about tonight's match
Yes am very pleased with the way the team is performing and tonight is a must win as I have a couple of hard gaming coming up

Is Luis Garcia settling in well?
yes him and Sand seem to be making a great partnership. Luis has 3 assists and Sand has scored 2 from two we are a lot stronger in attack now that last season

Can we expect any signing soon?
No one or two people might be leaving the club

Are we giving up on the TFF Cup then!

TFF Cup Week 7 Fixtures

Feyenoord v B.Dortmund
Toulouse v D.Zagreb
S.Moskva v Estudiantes

I'm happy to continue although i prefer my position in the real league :p Toulouse haven't invited me yet... so i guess we'll have to play these next week.

I was looking at everybody elses fixture list... how did you get bye's in the first round of each cup? I'm playing in both of them and so is Dan... surely the better teams should get a bye and the first round should be made up of you guys :lol:?

TFF Cup Week 7 Fixtures

Feyenoord v B.Dortmund
Toulouse v D.Zagreb
S.Moskva v Estudiantes

I will make the friendly request to Dortmund now, so if the other teams make the friendlies will can resume it and then do a knockout cup after this tourney like bigpig said.

I'm happy to continue although i prefer my position in the real league :p Toulouse haven't invited me yet... so i guess we'll have to play these next week.

I was looking at everybody elses fixture list... how did you get bye's in the first round of each cup? I'm playing in both of them and so is Dan... surely the better teams should get a bye and the first round should be made up of you guys :lol:?

I know i'm gutted about this my main rivals both got a bye in one of the cups which is a little annoying. I am going for league glory and with such a small squad of 18 first team players i will give the cups a miss and play my youth team in them. Funny enough i'm up against you in one of them. If i play my first team they will be unfit for the league games and it would only got worse unless they got a break so rule me out of any cups this season.

Everyone has got a little quiet on here, myself also ive been busy of late but i will hopefully get some updates back on here.

If Dinamo send Toulouse a PM on SM to make sure that friendly gets sorted because ive seen him on there a few times... Goodluck all of u in Div 3 a good start for a couple of u

Most reactions

Back