Managing Games

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

192_1190366647.gif
L A Galaxy 1 - 0 Feyenoord

Feyenoord were crowned champions of division 4 after a poor performance saw them beaten by bottom side L A Galaxy. However, Aston Villa's defeat to former favorites Manchester City meant that the dutch side took the title.

Post-Match Conference

Dan Congrautulations! how do you feel?

Amazing, but a little dissappointed in tonights performance i wanted us to put it beyond doubt with a win here but we left it out of our own hands thankfully an out of form man city did the business tonight. The most important thing was promotion but the championship is just sweeter.

you will be joined by Middlesborough and Aston Villa what do you think about the 3 of your chances next season in divison 3?

Well i think it is a tougher job to get promoted from division 4 than division but especially next season the 3 teams that have gone up couldn't of done it at a better time really with so many teams stregthining. there are easily 7 teams pushing for the div 4 title next season.

Finally, you stated that you can use the transfer market again from the 5th august any news?

Not yet but i'd love to sign Garcia on a permanent following his laon spell here. Thanks very much to Henry Pantelic and Garcia who playefd big roles in our promotion challenge.

Gratz on winning mate :)

Do you know when the new season starts?

Transfer News

Today the season ended and in preparation for the next William Gibson was quick in the market to add depth and much needed quality to his attacking options with the signing of LUIS GARCIA, Fernández. The forward who can also play in midfield has been on great form the past two season for Espanyol earning a call up to Spain.

Gibson later stated that he is now in shape to challenge for the league and has a strong squad which a lot of the clubs do not have for a long and grueling season that lies ahead.

i think it's a 2 week break. should be getting our chairmen injections, gate reciepts and any other money for players although i dont think its a mucha s i first thought.

Steed - shock signing!

***Toulouse Manager RossyT has pulled off the signing of French winger Steed MALBRANQUE for a fee of 3M. + Fabinho in exchange. The 28 yr. old attacking player can play on either wing, aswell as in the centre and should enjoy his time in his native country.

It was expected that only a Central defender was on the Shopping list, but the opportunity to lure the creative and versatile Malbranque proved too hard to resist. :rolleyes:

Steed will get his chance to impress in the forthcoming TFF Cup fixtures and any pre-season friendlies (to be arranged.)

>>Mr.T also hinted that Steed will not be the only signing, with various bids in place for Centre-backs of 'top-quality status'.

263_1216893609.jpg

Spartak Moskva's Transfer News

Today saw spartak Moskva spash out 9.4million on 2 up and rising stars. Young German winger Marko Marin and Argentinian Striker Oscar Trejo. William Gibson stated that he will continuing to bring in hot talent from all over the world as he looks to build for the future.

Also He is hopefully that the loan deal for Nani for the season will be completed this week after verbally agree terms with ManUtd despite late interested From Mancity.

Watson Returns To Dortmund

Press Conference with Andrew Watson

Q: Andrew can i first ask where did you go and why?
A: Well i am now back, Paul did a fantastic job in charge in my absence, where was i. Well i can now reveal that i had a meeting with Bilbaos chariman Fernando García Macua over a possible manger vacancy. I turned this down, as i have no plans to leave Dortmund. I then was granted permission to go to my home country to see my family. This is why i was not here for the last two games of the season.

Q: You are linked with a move for David Beckham is this true?
A: Yes i have made a Loan offer for David. I brought him on loan towards the end of last season. David told me that he enjoyed his brief time at the club and would love to return sometime.

Q: Not long untill we are playing again, any transfers coming in or out?
A: Well Kringes time at the club look to be limited as i have recieved 3 offers for him, Zaragoza, Bayer Leverkusen and Newcastle have all made undisclosed offers which are all above the asking price.

Q: With Bojan and Menze both returned to Barcelona will you add to the squad?
A: Well i want to yes i feel that we need another 2 defenders, 1-2 midfielders and at least another attacker.

Q: Can you give us any names?
A: That would be foolish of me.

Q: The fixtures have been released, your first game is away to Toulouse?
A: Yes Toulouse will be a difficult game, since Rossy has taken over they have spent a great deal in transfers. They have signed a player that i was looking at for some time. After Toulouse we play Rennes at home so hopefully we can gain 6 points from our first two games.

Q: Whos going to be going for the league tittle this season?
A: Well i would say Man City, Dinamo Zagreb, Spartak Moskva, Blackburn, Estudiantes and Borussia Dortmund to make up the top six.

Q: In which order?
A: 1st Man City, 2nd Borussia Dortmund, 3rd Spartak Moskva, 4th Blackburn, 5th Dinamo Zagreb and 6th Estudiantes.

Q: So you feel that you can gain automatic promotion then?
A: Yes i feel that go up as either 1st or 2nd. That all thanks alot

Breaking News Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of striker Steven Fletcher form Hibs

TFF Cup Week 7 Fixtures

These games still need to be arranged for friday! If these fixture were already made before the new fixture were dont they will need to be remade as the new season has canceled the friendlys

Feyenoord v B.Dortmund
Toulouse v D.Zagreb
S.Moskva v Estudiantes

Feyenoord have signed exciting RB Danie Opare from Ashanti Gold. The teenager is a hot prospect and is tipped to become one of the best players in the world. His 800k transfer will surely be one for the future, meanwhile feyenoord are expected to hold a conference this week regarding pre-season activities

192_1190366647.gif
Pre-Season Conference

Dan only one new arrival as of yet any news?

Well we signed Danie Opare from ashanti Gold which i am deighted with as there were a host of other top clubs that had enquired about his services but we acted a little quicker and he can now join our exciting youth team, he has the potential to develop into something special.

The only funds i have available to strengthen my squad this season is whatever i make seling players, the board and chairmen have looked at the situatition and decided that we need to cutback this season and ensure that the wage bill is strutcured correctly.

So you must sell to buy? Which players will be leaving Feyenoord in the pre-season?

Well this morning i can confirm that LM Aldrete has been transfer listed i paid 11million for him when i first joined the club and sadly the move hasn't paid off so i will looking to sel him for around the same price i paid for him. Also our 2nd choice goalkeeper Andujar will be sold for aroudn 12 million. This money will be used to stregthen upfront as we only have borriello as zickler will more than likely be leaving the club when his transfer ban is up.

From my youth team, Wolf, Stieneldson and makiese will all be leaving to assist the cutbacks as although i believe they have the potential to develop into goof player i am not prepared to wait 3 seasons for them to increase, whereas with my other youth players i genuinley believe that they can become 90 ratings.

Finally which names are being inked with the club?

well i have been in talks with an unnamed club regarding bringing someone into the club and hopefully that move will come off as were are in need of that player to boost our midfield option, Luis Garcia will NOT be joining the club on a permanent dea after his cub athletico rejected my 5mil bid and countered with borriello and vargas who are our 2 best players.

That's my singing complete for the closed season now only got 4million left :( But nearly all my signing where geared up to get ready for this season I spent well over 100million but also sold like 80million worth of players. Prob one or two youth signing. I got 2 really major hotshots though in my youth team :)

Very very happy with the strength of my squad. 18 players in the 88-92 bracket. But I would have to sell to bring in any players now.

Gonna be exciting

Breaking News Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of striker Steven Fletcher form Hibs

TFF Cup Week 7 Fixtures

These games still need to be arranged for friday! If these fixture were already made before the new fixture were dont they will need to be remade as the new season has canceled the friendlys

Feyenoord v B.Dortmund
Toulouse v D.Zagreb
S.Moskva v Estudiantes

I cant challenged Estudiantes I get the msg.
Club Challenged Already Has A Fixture On This Date.

I think the closed new season has messed up our features

Feyenoord have released an official website for 1070 which will be used for all future updates. please take a look Here

Cheers - will offer dortmund now but not sure if i can on friday (same day!)

It seems that SM has decided to play the friendlies, however not all TFF Cup were played and nobody knew it was going to happen, shall we start again Week 7 next week!

***NEWSFLASH!!***

The new season actually kicks off tonight i've just been told so anyone that didn't know get your changes in :D

meanwhile please check the Feyenoord website for latest updates here

Most reactions

Back