Making a YouTube channel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Nice!

I have a YouTube channel, but its a Pixel Gun 3-D Channel. I would like to have a fish YT channel, but it would be hard making 2 videos a day.

(Check out my YT main page, via the link in my signature. ;))

Nice!

I have a YouTube channel, but its a Pixel Gun 3-D Channel. I would like to have a fish YT channel, but it would be hard making 2 videos a day.

(Check out my YT main page, via the link in my signature. ;))
You don't have to upload content daily you could do a weekly fish video

You don't have to upload content daily you could do a weekly fish video
As far as my PG3D YT channel goes, I like to upload every day. This provides new and exiting content for my viewers.

I hit 20 subs! :cool:

Eewww, gun games.
my thoughts exactly. in fact, in one thread awhile back pheonix kingz expressed dislike for gun games, but i guess his sentiments have changed

my thoughts exactly. in fact, in one thread awhile back pheonix kingz expressed dislike for gun games, but i guess his sentiments have changed
When did I ever say that I dislike gun games? I dont know where you get your information! :dunno:

What is PG3D
Pixel Gun 3-D. It's not gory, which is why I like it. There is no blood or anything. I like it over Fortnight, because fortnight is a lot more real. PG3D is like a mix between Minecraft and Fortnight, except better.

When did I ever say that I dislike gun games? I dont know where you get your information! :dunno:
im my thread "wow these poor fish" you told @Barry Tetra that the video game she played was bad, and that shooting games like call of duty make kids more violent and more likley to commit crimes, in a very dissaproving manner

Most reactions

Back